28 [!]

WARNING!
SMUT/SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!

If your not comfertable reading gay Smut, i suggest you to not read this chapter...

Well, who am I kidding, everyone loves Reading Smut :p
I see all you horney teenagers XD

And DAMN THAT PICTURE........ I am so in love with.....the flowers behind.... omg... ;)
--------------------------

*Harry's POV*

We were now cuddling and watching 'The Notebook' in my hotel room.
Stealing kisses every now and then.

"Harry?"

"Yes baby? Do you want anything?"

He noded. "I - I am Ready"

"Ready?"

Few seconds later, I grinned like a kid on Christmas Morning. I knew exactly what he was ready for, "Really? Are you sure"

"Yes har, I love you and can trust you with all my heart and soul"

"I am so happy to know this baby, I love you more." I kissed his lips and kept my hands on his hips pulling him on my thighs.

Niall broke the kiss and removed his tshirt. I smriked looking at his 'oh so sexy body'

"your so beautiful baby"

Niall blushed and kissed my lips again.
The movie was now long forgotten.

I kept my hand on nialls ass and picked him up and he wrapped his legs on my waist and his arms on my neck.

I turned the Tv off and made my way towards my bedroom.

I laid nialls delicate body on bed and sucked his neck make sure to leave a hickey, niall moaned.

"Baby?" i whispered in nialls ear

"yes harry?"

"I will make love to you and make you feel special. I just want you to know that i will never forget this night, our first night"

Niall smiled and kissed my lips. "Me too harry."

I smiled and placed wet kisses on his chest till his stomach.

I opened the zipper of nialls pants. And slipped his jeans off.

*Third Person Pov*

Harry kissed down nialls tummy leaving a trail of wet kisses down his tummy. Harry discarded niall's Boxers and pumped his hard dick, Niall moaned unsure of what to do. He couldn't wait any longer. He needed him inside of him. He needed him now.

"Harry, fuck. Please dont tease, i Need you now."

Harry smriked removing his skin tight jeans along with his boxers.

Harry pulled out a condom and lube out of the drawer and put it on. Spraying lube on hid d*ck and on nialls ring of muscle.

He inserted his middle finger first. Niall lifted his back from the mattress. moaning.
"Harry m ready... Really.. I can't take the teasing anymore."

Harry chuckles and nodded. "Okey baby as you wish. 
He positioned himself right up at Niall's Entrance.

"ready baby?"

Harry said as he stopped at nialls entrance, niall just nodded eagerly so, harry stopped halfway letting niall adjust.

"Alright, you can move now." harry gave niall a quick kiss on his lips before slowly thrusting all the way in.
Niall moaned which let harry know that he was quite enjoying himself.
Harry wrapped nialls legs around his waist to allow him to thrust deeper which he did.

"uummmmm, Harry fuck" Niall moaned.

"You like that babe?" harry said as he thrusted a little faster and deeper into niall, "Yes, i l-love it harry"

"Your so tight baby, feel so good around me."

"Harry I'm - m close"

Harry grasped nialls hard rock D*ck and started pumping harder.

"aahh uh i am cuming" Niall moaned loudly and came all over his chest and little but on his chin.

With one more hard thrust harry came.
Harry pulled out and removed the condom and discarded into the bin.

Then he layed down next to niall pulled nialls smaller body against him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

"i love you baby"

"I love you harry" Niall replied.

-------

I am going to hell.

I hope you liked it. Sorry if it wasn't as good as u expected.

And.... Thankyou all so much for voting and Commenting and liking my book.