Rushing in the Hospital

Donald was in lots of pain when he found out he was about to give birth to his first child, a horse. Him and his husband didn't know what to name it, but Jeff sounded pretty rad.
Oh donald, why did i agree to have sex with Bernie without protection?
He rushed in with Bernie, holding his ear sack as it was about to go into labor.
"Somebody help me! I need to give birth right away! Im rich and need help!"
Donald was screaming, as he was grasping hands with Bernie while slapping the nearby nurses.
"What are you doing? Are you on weed? Why are you screaming you're pregnant if you-"
Bernie took his shoe off and slapped the nurse, running into one of the nearby rooms to give birth to his newborn child from the ear sack.
Ill help you my love...we will find a way to get this child life.
While Donald was starting to light a cigarette for his daily cravings, Bernie ran into random hospital rooms, finding someone to deliver his baby.
"BERNIE! IM MY EAR WATER BROKE!"
Donald was screaming for his sugar daddy.
Bernie didnt know what to do, so he ran into someone getting heart surgery and picked up one of the doctors with his mighty strength and ran into the room where Donald was screaming in.
"Why am i here? Why are you idiots in my hospital?"
"Im in labor!" Trump screamed.
You have to help him...
The doctor was very confused.
"If he was really pregnant why is he a man smoking weed holding his ear?"
Bernie wanted to slap him with his shoe and spray him with ant repellant. Luckily, he couldn't.
Donald screamed, "I'm giving birth to a horse from my ear! Help me!"
Donald couldn't stop screaming. The doctor then examined his ear, and soon realized he wasnt lying.
Oh dear, he wasn't kidding...but he's still an idiot.