You're Going To Pay For This London

Start from the beginning

He finally removed his hand from my stomach and looked down at me.

“That’s what I thought” he said while wearing that stupid smirk.

“Now where’s my kiss” he said while smiling down at me then closing his eyes.

I hesitantly placed my lips on his. Immediately our lips began colliding with each other. His soft pink lips were ever so smooth against my own. I could feel the slight stubble on his face as he began to deepen the kiss.

Call me evil all you want but I decided to play with him

Deeping the kiss, I slid my tongue against his bottom lip and he immediately granted me access. I ran my hands into his curls and tugged on them a little bit too rough. However, Harry moaned in response , pulling my face even closer.

I flipped us over so I was straddled on top of him not breaking our lip contact. I began rocking my hips back and forth causing Harry to let out a deep moan. I grinded onto him even harder and felt him harden from beneath me while gripping onto my hips

“London.. Oh my god” Harry said in between deep breaths.

I just smirked down at him trying to contain myself from laughing out loud.

I took his bottom lip into mine and tugged on it between my teeth.

The sound that came out of his mouth was inhumane but turned me on so much beyond words.

As I saw him beginning to enjoy himself too much I jumped off of him and ran into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and could hear Harry hiss from the bedroom.

“You’re going to pay for this London!” he screamed back to me while I just laughed out loud and began to strip of my clothes.

I quickly jumped into the shower and washed up. Luckily , there was a razor in the bathroom so I quickly shaved the little stubble beginning to grow. After about ten more minutes I was done. Turning off the shower, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I dried off quickly and opened the door to the room.

Oddly , there wasn’t anyone in the room but there was a pair of clothes set on the bed. I walked over to the bed and saw that it was a pair of white skinny jeans with a black shirt that had a cross on it and a pair of undies along with a bra. I locked the bedroom door and then went back over to the bed. I put on the clothes and was shocked that they were the perfect fit.

Talk about awkward.

I walked back into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I took my hair out of my messy bun and my hair fell down in loose beachy waves. It pretty much complemented the whole outfit, so I lightly combed through it getting rid of the tangles.

I closed the bathroom door and made my way out of the bedroom. I walked down the stairs and heard talking amongst the boys. I peeked inside the kitchen and saw that there was Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, and with the company of two other girls. I didn’t recognize them but they were beautiful to say the least.

I slowly made my way into the kitchen.

“Hey London!” Niall , Liam , and Louis both chimed in as I walked inside.

“Hey guys!” I said while smiling over at them.

The two girls approached me and extended their hands out.

“Hi , I’m Danielle, Liam’s girlfriend. Just call me Dani and its soo nice to meet you!” she said while beaming at me. I stuck my hand out to shake her hand as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back.

I finally let go and was greeted by her friend , I suppose.

“Hi! I’m Eleanor, Louis’ girlfriend! It’s nice to meet you as well!” she said while giving me a hug as well as Dani!

I just met these girls today and I’m already growing a liking towards them.

The thing that intrigued me the most was that there appearance contrasted so much differently from the boys. They were not covered in tattoos or pierces. They had such a girly aura compared to the boys. But, I guess opposites attract right?

Everyone was just casually chilling in the kitchen and talking amongst each other until Liam clapped his hands together while rubbing them.

“So is everyone ready to leave now?” he said while smiling over at everyone in the room. Niall fisted pumped his hand in the air and was walking towards the door already prepared for whatever was going on.

Various “yeah’s” were mumbled out of people’s mouths while I was utterly confused.

“Wait , where are we going?” I asked out towards everyone.

“To eat!” everyone shouted out at me in a jokingly way.

“Okay okay!” I said while putting my hands up in the air in defense.

Everyone chuckled as they made their way out of the house.

I was greeted by an arm on my shoulder as they pulled me into their side.

“Come on babe, let’s not be late. I know how much you love food” Harry teasingly said into my ear which earned a shove in the side by me.

****

Omg overall I think this was a pretty good chap! I felt bad for not adding anything steammy so  I did this time haha. Blah blah enough of boring me , I have some questions that i would love to ask you guyss (:

1. What do you guys think about the girls?

2. Is this story moving too fast or? LOL

3. Should I add more of those scenes with London and Harry or? 

4. Any ideas whatsoever that you'd like to share?

5. Oh and what do yuo guys think of the new cover? 

umm , i think thats all for now haha

love , katie xx