Chapter 1 : Moving Day

Hey guys ,
        I will make this quick.
This is my first book on watt pad. It's for your entertainment and nothing else so if you don't like it don't read it. I don't know if it's good or not because it's your opinion and I will try to update as often as I can.
        The chapters might not be very long but it just depends. I am done talking now so I hope you like it
                                           -Emma
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 : Moving Day

-Ellie- 

     "ELLIE GET UP" my mom yelled from down stairs as I am trying to sleep through the worst day of my 17 years of living.

      Why is it the worst you ask, first my parents got a divorce and are moving me across the country with my dad , second I have to leave my best friend Maddison to face the next 2 years of high school by her self and third I haven't even finished packing to leave to go to Florida tonight.

     "ELLIE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED" my mom yells breaking me from my thoughts.

     "I'M UP MOM STOP YELLING" I yelled back at her and regretting it as soon as I did. Next thing I know my mom is going to come up stairs and chew me out for yelling in the house and telling her what to do.

     Instead of making a big deal about it my mom didn't do anything. So I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom, took a shower, put my hair up in a messy bun and got dressed.

      I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast so I got an apple and took a bite out of it.

    "Are you done packing for your big move tonight sweetie?"My mom asked with a small smile as if it hurt her to say it.

    "Nope" I said popping the p.

    "Well you better hurry it up and finish packing if you want to have time to hangout with Maddison before your father comes to pick you up at four o'clock so you can get on the road ." She said trying to hold back her tears.

    "Mom you know I will come visit you here right, I love you." I said now also trying to hold my tears back.

    "I know you will sweetie, but it won't be the same I will only get to see my little Ellie a few times a year instead of everyday, and I love you too." She said as tears start streaming down her cheeks making me cry too.

     I ran over to her and hugged her as we both cry. I finally stopped crying "I should go finish packing." I said wiping my tears away.

    "Ok" is all she said walking back into the living room.

     I really hope she doesn't cry when I leave because it will make me cry. I don't really cry that much, even though I am a teenage girl. I have never really been a very emotional, not even when I was younger. When I was 5 I fell onto concentrate and had bloody knees and scrapped up my hands and didn't even shed a tear.

     I got to my room turned on my music on my phone and finished packing. By the time I was done it was 1:00. I was going to tell my mom and I was about to open my door but it opened from the other side. All of a sudden I am getting tackled by someone on to my bed.

    "MADDISON GET OF OF ME" I scream at her while laughing at the same time.

    "NO I AM NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE." She yells back still not getting off of me.

    "GIRLS KEEP IT DOWN PLEASE" I hear my mom yell from the living room. With that Maddison got off of me and walked over to her bag and got something wrapped up in pretty wrapping paper. What could that be? I am the one leaving shouldn't I be giving her something not the other way around.

    "I want you to open this when you get to Destin and after you are settled in." She said with a big grin on her face making her look like the cat from the movie Alice in wonderland. That movie always freaked me out.

    "um... are u ok " she asks continuously poking the side of my arm. Breaking me from my thoughts.

    "Hey that hurts" I said pouting and rubbing my arm where she was poking me.

    "Get over it" she said slapping my arm.

    "Ow that hurt" I said slapping her arm.

     We ended up getting into a slapping fit until we both had red arm and I said enough.

    "So what do you want to do?" I ask putting a cold wash cloth on my arm.

    "How about we rent fast and furious and pig out on junk food in the basement." She smiled. She knows me so well almost to well.

    "Yeah best idea ever" I said
Getting my secret stash of candy out of one of the boxes I am taking to Florida. And we head to the basement.

     Once we got to the basement I went to the back room and grabbed 5 pillows and 2 blankets off the bed. To be honest I am taking 3 of the pillows and both of the blankets. I am always cold.

Maddison is putting the DVD in the player,while I get comfy on the couch. When the movie is playing, Maddy jumps onto the couch and steals one of my blankets.

    "Hey now I am cold" I pouted

    "Suck it up butter cup" she said taking one of the pillows.

    "Why am I friends with you again?" I asked her with a fake confused look on my face.

    "We have been friends since seventh grade you can't get rid of me that easily." She smiled and almost started laughing but didn't.

     When the movie was over Maddy had to go home to watch her little brother and sister. They are the cutest but they are devil children.

     I cleaned the basement and went upstairs to watch T.V. and wait for my mom to come home and help me move my things from my room to downstairs by the front door.

     "Sweetie I'm home" my mom said walking in from the garage.

    "Will you help me move my stuff from my room, next to the front door?" I begged with a big smile.

    "Sure" she said with a small smile.

    "Thanks mom" returning the smile.

     By the time we're done my dads here and it's time to say goodbye to my house and my mom. She promised not to cry but of course she did. We loaded the moving van. My dad is going to drive the van because he says why pay when you can do it yourself for free.

     Once me and my dad were both in the van, we were off to Florida. Goodbye house, friends, school, and goodbye California. I am really going miss this place.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Hey I hope you liked it, there might be some spelling errors or punctuation errors. If there are sorry. By the way, my opinion is that the first chapter is the most boring so I tried to make it interesting so tell me if you like it
              -Emma