Danger Came

He Trying To Seduced me?

They were really shocked and stared me with widen eyes.Especially,Sin...hes really kinda shocked. "Are u guys done frozing?".I was sweatdropped. "Yuka-Neesaan, u really does had tribe with my father?".He held my hand. "Umm sort of.My mom healing your father's friends while they injured.And my dad really fight with King Solomon in that war too".I hive s warm smile. "But your different Aladdin.When i was small.My mom sent me in another world.For safety.My aunt didn't tell me about this but she saying my mom & dad was really awesome person.Thats all i know". "Yuka-Oneesaan...".He looked sad.

"Although,im getting use this surrounding.Im still wanna know more.Why i came here, thanks to u guys having really lots of patience with my behavior hehe".I laugh nervously.Then Yam hugged me. "Im really glad we meet.Your dad has been rescued my granpa thanks to u.Im really wanna pay your Kindness back".I patted her head. "Hehehe thanks.Im gonna have really big family than i thought".I scratch my back neck. "U really welcome cane here.I don't mind at all".Sin smile too me.That one was sincere smile ever i seen.

*Kriiiiinggg*.My cellphone ringging?. "Hello Sayumi?". "What the hell happend?!!!.Where are u??!!.Im really worried about u!!Since last week??".I place the phone away from my ear.'Bla bla bla bla!!'. "Are done worry about me?".I said softly. "Sob sob sob, im worried u know".She crying. "Im sorry.Im stuck in another world.I didn't know how to come back.But im promise that i find a way!".

"Ok bye! Don't forget to take care of yourself there!.Plus are stealing something again??!". "No!!!".My face red. "Well she does stealing my food".Sinbad talk on the phone. "She does?!!.Im really sorry!.She kinda had bad habits of that.And she was a shy girl..hope u will taking eye on her ok?". "Yes, i will take care of her no matter what".I was shocked how he take my phone just like that??!.

"Give me u stupid perverted u old man!!???!".I growled. "Uhmm sorry mister if she doing lots of bad things there!".Sayumi sweatdropped. "Well she kinda do lots of it.But we already get to use it".He grinned at me. "THE HELL??!SAYUMI?!!STOP EMBRASSING ME!!!".I taked the phone back from him.And hang up the phone call.Sayumi was laughing after that.Niw i glared at him.I grab his collar down to my face. "If u interfere my conversation again.I will be pleasure to burn u alive".I smirked.Geez he really getting my nerves.Alibaba & Aladdin laugh the scenes.

"Yo Alibaba how's your nap?".I asked him. "Well, i didn't expected that i was already healed very soon.Hiw did u do that?". "Hmm, lets say.Aladdin gonna explain about me at u".I looked to Aladdin. "Well Alibaba i wil tell u later".Aladdin patted his arm.

Someone behind the bushes....

"Well well well, she kinda cute & cunning.It was the best thing i will taking her".I sense something behind the bushes.I saw lots of Dark rukh swarming all over place. "Come'on what are u waiting for?It was time for lunch!".Sinbad held my hand. "Oooy perverted don't held me like that!".My face little bit blushed.It was good he didn't saw it.Or im gonna crap if he find out.

After lunch....

"Did u see Yuka?.She kinda missing after taking the fastest record eat lunch".Sinbad asked Aladdin. "Uhmm?.Well she might be at th Courtyard".

While me...

"I knew u here.Just spit it out already".I crosses my arms. "Hmmm very good sense it.I knew u was a Magi".He smiled.He had long braid black hair. "Why u came here?".I hissed. "Don't be such arrogant.I want to be friend with u thats all".He came closer too me. "Hmm?.In any man came closer me.He deserve a fight first then i can considered the request of yours".I grinned.

"Very special u are.What we waiting for?.Let's begin the fight?".He chuckled. "Al-Thalgos!".The icycles when dashed too me. "Rasda Nac!".I making a fire shield.The ices melting. "Tchh not bad.How about this?".He give lots of it. "Misaz, Garha Saq".I give lots of wind.I making Sharp Tornado it dashed to him very quick.He making Borg.But still hit all over his body.Sinbad,Jaafar & Masrur went out. "What happend here??!".Sinbad eyes widen.

"Umm, Jaafar can i know.Whose this guy?".I pointed to a man was already pass out. "He was, a magi.His name Judal.He was oracle empire Kou".Jaafar kinda startled little.Becoz the explosion i made. "Sorry Sin, for the place i destroyed".I scratch my back. "Its ok, its good too see u safely".He really are worried me?.Ehhhh nononono Yuka!!.Don't u ever think about it!.Pfftt its was possible to fall for Sin.Is it?.

"Urmm?.Yuka??".Sinbad waved infront of Yuka face. "Ohh sorry i..was space out.Thinking of something..".I pulled my strands hair infront of back ear. "Are u falling for me?".Sinbad asked.My face red.He grinned. "No i was not!".I shook my head. "Yes u does!.U was blushed!!".He giggled.I give best shot to his thing.He yelped pained. "Thats explain im not".I crossed my arms.

"Jaafar, im gonna solved this problem with Judal only.U don't have to worry me k?".Jaafar wanted to protest.But he believe in Yuka she will not doing something out of blue. "Alright,i will trusted in u".He dragged back Sin back to his office. "Come, on Sin..u must finished your paper work!".Jaafar went away.

"Pffftt Judal eh, u look like already fallen depravity of yours".I was smirked by myself..

Please comment and vote for my chapters!! ♡