Whose More Stronger?

She Gonna Remember!

Afternoon....

"Hmmmm i think i found here somewhere..".I was keep finding my things here.It was my candy. "Oneessaan Yuka!.What are u doing there?".Aladdin asked. "Hmm?.Well when i came from far other world.I was brought my bag but it isn't here!".I jumped down from the tree. "Maybe someone took it?".That voice was familiar.It was perverted old man. "Hey i know u take my bag!".I came near him. "Well i did.And it was in my office".He smirked. 'Something,in his mind right now...'.I can sense it.

Sinbad office...

"U know that was a rude of your manners takes girl's bag".I raised my eyebrow. "Hmm, i think u was a different girl.All women was attracted with me but only u".He held his chin.Are he was tried to seduced me?.No way..i never been in love with anyone.Becoz my gang childhood was all boys. "Its your stupid perverted thinking that all women likes u.But not me ok.Your charming face u have never affected on me.And give my bag".I crossed my arms.

"Alright,i will give this bag to u.But in one condition.U must have date with me".He grinned and held my bag out. "U wanna know my secret?.It was big one!.But i think u might not interested".I fidget little.He came closer. "Why ofcourse i wanna know it".He got inched his nose with mine.

"Well this one of MY big secret!!".I give a straight punched hit on his nose.Flew back little. "Ouchh! My nose bleed".Sinnad really getting my nerves. "It was good defense yourself Yuka!".Jaafar sigh. "Umm how long u standing there Jaafar?".I teased him. "Uh?.From the start".He looked at me. "I know he really was a womanizer.It never attracted me".I take my bag and waved at Sin.

"Just punch many times u like.If he wanna do something perverted on u ok?".He sigh. "Yupp.Oh if u free.Wanna see me fight with Sharrkan?.It gonna enr entertain both of u".I was giggled and went outside from the office. "Awwhhh thats not fair Jaafar!.U was at her side!".Sinbad whined. "Although,its not my fault u was women killer of seven seas behavior".He gesture his face away.

"Hummm...u like her don't u?".Sinbad grinned. "Nooo im not!".He was blished little bit.

While at the Courtyard...

"Yooo!!"Lets get some fun shall we Alibaba?!".I exclaimed. "Ohhh Yuka!.Uhh i hope we can be good fighter in any war".He was too excited. "Yeah, that was good idea!".Im went to him. "Wow u came.I might think u don't wanna come".Sharrkan chuckled. "Alright, Alibaba i will fight with u with Djinn equip ok?".He nodded.

Battle begins...

He already change to Amon Equip. "Good its might getting started even u lose in any minute".I smirked.His face become stern. "Misaz!!Haryaq Kuq'a".My clothes become like the Pic.But my weapon was a sycthe. "Remember Alibaba..im not going be easy with u".

8 Generals came to see us fight.Even Aladdin and Morg came.They was amaze with my weapon.Becoz it was really big sycthe i have.

"Start the fight!!!".Sinbad demand.Alibaba started the moved he dashed to me with his Amon Sword.Trying to slaying the sword to me.But i was dodge to the left.Now he jumped back little taking a space.He go again with fire attack from his sword.I use my Sycthe slashing the fire very fast as wind. "How she do that??!!.Its really impossible to see that tactic!!".Morgiana very impressive that scene. "Dareq Kartar".I swaying the sycthe making a spell. "What she doing?.I can't see any of what she did?!".Alibaba aware the surrounding.But then lots of slashing thin film can't be seen hit all his body. "Aarrghhh!!!".He defeated.He laying on the ground.

"That spell it was impossible for any Djinn user!".Yamuraiha shouted. "Whatt?!!".Pisti asked Yamuraiha. "Becoz...she maybe..the last of daughter Danzelion in their heir".Yamuraiha explained to everyone.Sinbad kinda shocked what Yam had explain.

"How did u know about this?".Hinahoho asked. "In my kingdom.When i was in 14Years old.I study about old history of them.They really powerful.And possibly she can healed any ill or sickness they had..Even any dark spell hit on them!.And worse Sin".Yamuraiha looked at Sinbad. "She even could give lots of Magoi..or powerful spell on any person.If any of Empire heard this!.It maybe fall in wrong hands".Yamuraiha looked serious through sinbad eyes.

"We will keep her here.That maybe good in this way".Sinbad looked to our fight.

I went to Alibaba looked dying.Morgiana and Aladdin came to him. "Alibaba!!Are u alright??!".Morgiana panicked. "Its ok Morg.I will healed him in just any second".I came to Alibaba.Its lots of spill blood from his mouth.I touched his heart.Lots of Magoi came to healed him.Then its already healed in just 3 seconds.Thats new record of healing someone.

"He was already healed.He just pass out.Don't worry Aladdin".I smiled at them.I came to Sinbad.I heard something. "Sin, Sharrkan if u both fight her.U guys might die easily even with your Djinn.In any way, Djinn Yuka really powerful than i thought".Yamuraiha give some warning. "Is she really that powerful?!!".Spartos yelled. "Whoa slow it down little Spartos".Pisti patted on his shoulder.

"Ummm?What are u guys talking about?".I wonder. "Ehhhh nothing!!".Hinahoho exclaimed. "Hmm?.Is it about my Danzelion?".I asked through the point.They sweatdropped. 'Bingo!'. "Yeah...it was".Sinbad hit his temple. "Alright, i tell the real truth about me.But this is was happend when a week ago".I held out a keychain the shape was butterfly and a rubby beside the butterfly from my pocket. "The last thing i know.When i held this keychain they were glowing.And they give a vision about my parent how they died".I smiled while held it.

"I....was the last The Greates of Danzelion".I said it without hesitate.

I hope u guys would love this chapter.And i hope u guys vote it!! *Bows Down*(^ω^)