Chapter 1

The sun shines through my purple curtains. I smile I stand up for I know it is going to be a good day. That is until I get the phone call that changed my life.

"Hello?" I say to the unfamiliar number.

"Hello, Josephine Lester?" a stern, woman voice says.

"Yes?" I say as my eyebrows furrow in confusment.

"Your mother has died." she says. Suddenly, everything seems to slow down. I fall to me knees as my vision blurrs.

"What?" I whimper. A tear slips down my cheek.

"There has been an accident. She passed." she says with no emotion. "Would you like to talk to your brother?" This made me furious.

"I-I don't have a brother." I say, my heart beating fast. My black hair falls in my face as I look down. The only person I can talk to is dead.

"Yes you do. Phil Lester." she says. It takes me a second to acctuly understand what she said.

"D-Does he live in L-London?" I ask shocked.

"Oh! So you do know him?" she says.

"Y-Yes. May I talk to him?" I say nervously. I hear her shuffling around then,

"Hello?" a male voice says. The voice. It sends shivers down my spine and it makes my heart melt.

"H-Hi. I'm Jo." I say. Oh god. I'm talking to AmazingPhil! I cover the talking part and squeal. Then I remember why I'm talking to him and I instantly stop to lesin to him.

"I'm Phil." he says. "I'm going to be at the airport at 4. Your plane leaves at 8." I look at the clock. 6:30 a.m.

I sigh as I say back, "Okay. Bye."

"Bye." Phil says then it goes quiet. I set my phone down and take out a suitcase. My mom is dead and AmazingPhil is my brother. Some day.