Thorn between two roses (smut)

For you Va-Jai-Jai , tell me what you think! :)

You could tell it was turning winter. The sun was out but the air was bitterly cold. Not that you minded. You were in a nice warm bed chamber lying naked on top of the covers.
You were waiting for him to arrive, which should be any minute now since he said he was only going to the kitchen to make some light snacks. You were prepared for some fun but sweaty action.
You lay watching the flames in the fireplace for a little while. There was something hypnotic about flames, something that made the flames seem inviting. Then you heard his foot steps in the hallway. He slowly opened the door peering in, being as quiet as possible so he wouldn't wake you if you were sleeping. You were certainly not sleeping.
To his surprise you were lying completely naked on top of his bed seductively gesturing for him to come to you.
"Oh y/n" he breathed. You knew he was gonna be in his rough mood tonight, just from that.
"Mr Snow, where have you been? I was starting to get cold." He slowly prowled towards you removing each section of his clothing as he got closer and closer. By the time he got to you he was a naked as his name day and he was so long and hard you couldn't play games any longer.
You grabbed him by the waist and pulled him down on top of you. There was nothing more seductive than the feel of skin against skin.
Jon started kissing you, at first teasing the corner of your mouth then slowly moving down your neck, kissing each nipple before moving down past your stomach to that sweet spot. Where it really began.
He began slowly then gradually sped up. He suddenly stopped and moved to lie on top of you.
Then he entered you, rough and sudden. Like always.
"Ah Jon!" You gasped. He just smirked and slowed it down.
He knew just what to do to make you scream and he was always rough but today took it to the next level. He threw you around like a rag doll, not that you minded.
You started on the bed but you moved to the wall, then the dining table and ended up on the floor in front of the fire place.
You were right it was extremely fun and it certainly got sweaty.
As you were lying in front of the fire you fell into a contented sleep.

When you woke up Jon was gone and you were free to wonder around his chambers and freshen yourself up. You loved it when you had the chambers to yourself for a while cause you got to look into Jon's very personal items which gave you an insight into what he was really like as a person, not just as a sex puppet.
His choice of books were very interesting because they were often legends about sons who had been cast out of their families and had became heroes because of it. There were also so many books about the history of the kingdom and so many books about the lands beyond the wall and the stories of the rangers who had seen what was out there.
It was strange how neat he kept everything in his chamber, men tend to be unorganised and extremely untidy. With Jon this was not the case. Everything was immaculate and dust free.
After you had finished snooping you called a maid to draw you a bath and washed yourself of the residue from the previous night. Once you were cleaned you wrapped your silks around you then draped a woollen dress over the top, after-all winter was coming.
You strolled over to the kitchen where you had some breakfast, you were going to need the energy for later on.
It was an ordinary day in Winterfell, you carried out your usual cleaning and cooking chores before you settled down for supper.
It was almost time to meet him, the sun was setting. You wolfed down your meagre supper of bread and soup and walked as quickly as you could up to his bed chambers, which happened to be at the other end of the castle. Luckily you got there before he finished training with enough time to prepare yourself for when he came into his chambers.
You lay on his bed with just a thin layer of silk between you and the frigid air. Your nipples were hard and very visible through the silk.
Was that his laughter you could here?
He walked through the door and out his sword on the holder by the door, he hadn't even saw you yet.
"Why Mr Stark, am I not worth your attention?"
Robb turned around faster than you could believe with a smirk on his face so similar to his half brother.
"Y/n, my lady," he said with a sarcastic grin, "I forgot that tonight was our night. But I tell you I am very pleased with the reminder." Robb sauntered over to where you were lying and caressed your cheek before he moved down to tease at your already hard nipples.
"We are going to have some fun tonight."
And so you did.