Ch 2 Playing With Students

Naruto had made an art piece, using blood and bones to make a giant realistic Kyubi. The worst part was there were no organs or flesh, they looked at Naruto. Naruto was reading a book, licking blood off of his lips. One of the newer Anbu ran over to a bush and puked. Naruto looked up at them and grinned, blood stained his teeth.

They all shuddered and dragged Naruto to the bath houses to clean him up before he had to go to the academy. When people saw Naruto approaching they shrunk back in fear and disgust. One of the villagers even had the nerve to throw a rusty knife at him while the Anbu escorted him. The villager was locked up by the Anbu and sent to prison. Naruto sniffed the air, looking for someone who would taste good. His nose picked up the smell of lavender, vanilla, and cinnamon. His eyes darted to the Hyuga heiress, he licked his lips. One of the Anbu followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at the heiress. He grabbed Naruto quickly and shunshined him to the Hokage's tower.

"Naruto, behave or I'll give you that medicine," Sarutobi said. Naruto nodded, the medicine that monkey was talking about was created by his student Orochimaru. The medicine removed every emotion, leaving the mind black and vulnerable to attack.

"Naruto be good boy," he said nodding. The Anbu brought him back to his apartment and sat on his bed. He formed a meditating pose to enter his mind scape.

"So you're back, Crazy," the Kyubi said.

"Yep, so will you teach me demon sealing arts now?" Naruto asked.

"As long as you don't test it out on me," Kyubi said.

"And of course, you know the rule, one win gets you one technique," Kyubi said.

"You're on, Furball," Naruto replied, channeling his chakra into the bars, making them thinner and farther apart.

Kyubi shifted into a Hanyou form to battle him. Without warning Kyubi ran at Naruto, engaging in a taijutsu match. They both used the ancient and forbidden Fox Death Fist style, which consisted of quick unpredictable movements that struck weak points in the body. Naruto struck Kyubi's stomach, to a normal person this would pierce the stomach, but Kyubi was a demon. The battle continued on for around fifteen meniutes.

Naruto stopped and fave a crooked from, "Night night," he said.

The Kyubi went stiff as a board and feel down, paralysed. "Gotta hand it to you crazy, this is the fifth time you beat me using two tails worth of chakra." the Kyubi said, getting up.

Kyubi taught him the dark sealing barrier seal. It produced a dark void barrier that sealed anything in a black pocket dimension that touched it. The thing was though, say if you touched it with your finger, only the part of your finger that touched it disappeared. He also learned how to use his abilities to the fullest. His eyes were called sight of Kamui, they are able to absorb and redirect attacks at opponents. Naruto could also suck anything into mind scape, and summon things from it. He could also make himself intangible for periods of time. He also could learn any attack be absorbed and any genjutsu used on him didn't work and was learnt by Naruto. The abilities were nearly limitless, along with reading memories and a persons history.

His tail could become a extendable spear and shoot sharp thin pieces of fur. His tail was soft and resilient, able to protect him from weather and d ranked attacks. His claws were as hard as diamonds and sharpened when he chanelled chakra into them. His senses were increased greatly, and he gained a sixth sense for power. He also aquired potent chakra and shstpened teeth.

He exited his mindscape and saw and felt an Anbu poking him with a stick to wake him up. The other anbu and him sweat dropped at the choices. Naruto grab the stick and broke it, glaring at the Anbu.