Chapter 36

Sheylyn's POV

4 months later

I growl in pain and Nash tries to concert me, "Come on baby you got this. Come on push"

I growl at him.

I don't see you pushing a pup out of your ass!

"Come on baby. Come on you can do it!"

I growl out again but soon hear a slight cry.

A babies cry.

"It's a boy!" The nurse then hold him up.

Thank gods!

"Oh we aren't done yet" she says.

Wait. What?

"Come on push there is another one coming!"

My eyes go wide and I push. Oh gods!

I growl again but not one second later hear another cry.

"It's a girl"

Yes!!!

"Do you want to cut the cords?" She asks Nash.

He nods his head and grabs the scissors cutting the cords and handing me my baby boy.

I shift back and hold him close. "My baby boy"

"What are their names?"

I look at Nash. We agreed that I would pick the boy's name if it was a boy and he would pick the girl's name if it was a girl.

"Austin"

Nash looks at me and makes his decision, "Hazel"

"They are beautiful"

"Thank you" Nash and I say at he same time.

"What species?" Nash asks after a second of silence.

"The boy is a tiger." I look at Nash and smile. "And the girl is warewolf" and Nash smiles at me.

Our beautiful babies. 

                  —•—•—

3 years later

Nash's POV

I'm in a meadow and Sheylyn and I are laughing away.

Our three year old son running around, chasing a few butterflies. Sheylyn is holding our daughter, who is giggling away.  They both had turned three today.

"Sweety, can you come here please!" Sheylyn yells to our son.

"Yes mommy!!"

A horn is blown in the distance and we all shiver. "Rogues" I whisper as I clutch onto my family.

"Your highness' the rogues have been sent to the dungeons for questioning"
One of our guards informs us.

"Thank you. We will be there in fifteen"  and we all stand and grab the children, Sheylyn is holding our son and I am holding our baby girl.

After walking for sometime, a few growls erupt from our right, I shift and hand over our baby girl to Sheylyn.

I circle around my family protectively, growling at those who dare to come near.

"Hand over the runt girl or let your family and kingdom die before your eyes!" A rouge yells.

"Never" Sheylyn and I growl at this beast.

"Fine!" He lunged at me and Sheylyn shifts protecting our children.

A few guards come and help, as Sheylyn covers the young one's eyes, we rip the rouges limb from limb.

"I'm so sorry my king, they escaped and then came to you. Please forgive us" a guard I've known for years asks me.

"It is fine since we are all ok." I answer and grab baby girl and hold my wife's hand, who is holding out son.

"Are you ok?" I ask my family all at once. They all answer with a nod and a hug.

"Then we shall be on our way" and we are walking again but much slower, watching the sun set in the distance.

"Daddy?" Our son asks, "Yes son?", "I love you".

In my head I hear an "aw" from my wife as I whisper softly to him, "I love you too"

"I love you all" I kiss Sheylyn on the temple and shake my young son's hair, and I lift our baby into my arms.

And we take a second to just sit there, enjoying the sun's now dark, pink rays.

And for the second, I know that I will do anything, to keep my family safe, and happy.

Sheylyn still has those scars that will last for her whole life but Sheylyn is no longer the broken feline anymore.

                   The End

                  ~~•—•~~

Thank you for reading.

Go read my other books! I just started writing them!!!