We waited until everyone had left to approach Lily's final resting place. Everyone had gone out afterwards, however we declined the invite; I didn't want to go anywhere for a while. And so I sat down next to the newly laid headstone along with Zayn, tracing the gold letters carved into the limestone with my fingers, sitting at the grave as sunlight turned to darkness. I spoke to her, telling her all of the things that I would have said if she had of been born. My mind drifted to what it would be like if I hadn't gone ouut tht day when I was attacked; how different our lives would be. I felt a lump build in my throat at the thought, this being the first time I had properly thought about it- the last few days having blocked it out, the thought too painful for me to bare. 

**

~PROLOGUE; 6 YEARS LATER~

*Zayns POV*

I looked into the mirror. My hair was styled into a quiff just like I had worn it a few years back, and I wore a black suit and tie. I brushed down my clothes, beginning to panic. "What if she changes her mind or backs out?" I questioned, biting my lip slightly. My sister rubbed my back reassuringly. "She won't, she loves you to bits." She assured me, having come in from the girls room to see how I was doing. I nodded slowly. "Okay." I said, voice slightly shaky. It was then that Liam came in, giving a quick wave to Doniya as she waved goodbye to me and left the room. "Majority of people are here." He informed me. "You ready?" He asked. "As i'll ever be." I said and he chuckled slightly. "You'll be fine mate, she was over the moon when you proposed and she hasn't stopped talking about it since." He laughed. I thought back to the day I proposed a few months back. We eventualy mourned the loss of our baby girl, and Lily was finally granted justice after Chris was given a life sentence with 16 years minimum after being convicted for a numerous amount of crimes including murder. Since then, Rhiannon and I have had a beautiful baby girl who we named Caitlyn, now four years old and a flower girl at the wedding. "Zayn." Liam said, making me jump slightly. "Time to go" He smiled as I nodded and we made our way into the church. 

I looked around and everyone was there. I looked back at the boys, who all smiled back at me reassuringly, before I heard the music start u and I took a deep breath. Her briesmaids all walked out, followed by Caitlyn and Madeline; Georgina and Harrys little girl and I began o nervously rock back and forth on my feet. I saw her wwalk out, and I immediaely felt myself tearing up. She looked perfect and I could have sworn I had never seen anyonw morre beautiful in myy life. When she got u to the alter, her father gave me her hand with a nod. 

*Rhiannons POV* 

My father took my hand and slowly walked me up to Zayn who was aiting for me at the altar, eyes reddened and glossy. I looked around to see everything how I wanted, smiling at Caitlyn before joining Zayn at the front of the church. Everything went smoothy, and I slipped the ring on his finger effortlessly. However him,not so much. His hands were shaking sligtly, causing you to smile slightly as he slipped the ring on my finger. On the inside of the ring, was engraved three words. I looked up a him, shooting him a confused look. "Inside is written to tell you how long I will love you." He whispered as my face filled with recogntion. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest declared. He gently rested his hands on my waist and pulle me close as he pressed his lips onto mine. "I love you." I whispered, so only he coud hear. "I love you too; forever and always."

~~~~~

Hiiii guys, I can't express how sorry I am that I haven't updated in months, but also how grateful I am if you have stayed and are reading this now. You all mean so much to me, and I think I owe it to you all to explain why I've been gone for so long. Early in the year, I fell ill and this was the beginning of my second relapse of my illness chronic fatigue syndrome/post viral fatigue syndrome. I was eventually admitted to hospital where I had many tests to assure that it was a relapse and nothing else. I was given the all clear and was told it was the relapse, and began physiotherapy. After a few months, I began to walk again, and eventually came off the crutches and went back to school full time. I have now begun the first year of my gcses and am doing well, so therefore I have decided on writing a new fic that I hope you will all move onto read. 

This is the last chapter of this fanfiction, and I want to thank everyone for their overwhelming support, I never thought I would get 100 reads, and never imagined I would get over 600 thousand; it's crazy. 

This final chapter is dedicated to Verity. She means so much to me and we have been talking for well over a year. If you're reading this you mean the world to me, remember to stay strong, I love you xxxx 

I would also like to thank all of my other readers, I love you all very much, please feel free to contact me in any way; 

Twitter- @zaynsflawless /https://twitter.com/ZaynsFlawless

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/heyitscharl0tte

Youtube- zaynsflawless /http://www.youtube.com/user/zaynsflawless

Tumblr- http://wild-rose-petals.tumblr.com/

Instagram- charl0ttewbu 

Kik- zaynsflawless

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME, EVERY COMMENT AND VOTE I GET MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, AS DO ALL OF YOU

-Charlotte xxxx