"Why do you want it?" Lauren asked as she turn around to face Camila again. Her eyes met Camila's brown ones. 'God, my fiancé looks so beautiful and perfect, even though she's all pouting and mad right now,' Lauren thought as she smirked.

Camila staid silent as she put out her hand, waiting for Lauren to put the device in her hand.

"Fine..." Lauren rolled her eyes as she slowly reached her pocket, took out the phone and before she could place it on Camila's palm, the younger of the two snatched the phone from her hand and turn it on. Lauren saw her fiance's jaw clenched.

"Camz, what are you doing?" Lauren asked as Camila started to take out the sim card and before she knows it...

Plop

The phone was thrown into the pond.

Lauren's jaw dropped as she looked at the pond and back at Camila, "Why did you do that?!"

"80 missed call. That thing should be fed to the fish." Camila shrugged. "Why didn't you answer my call?"

Lauren looked at her in disbelief. Her hands were on her hips. She's mad. She's really mad with her fiance's antics, but she doesn't know how to let it go.

"What?" Camila asked when Lauren looked at her without blinking. She took Lauren's cap and put it on her head.

Lauren shook her head at Camila, 'Be patient, Lauren,' She thought, giving herself an advice.

Lauren took a deep breath before turning to the pond, to the spot where the phone had been thrown by Camila, "You know, that phone was the one and only thing that I have that was yours. How could you throw that away..." Lauren said. Even though the phone was worthless, she still wanted to keep it because it was Camila's property.

Camila silent. She did not know that Lauren really appreciates her meager gift. Now she felt bad. 'Aw baby, can I replace it with another?'

"Do you really want to keep that phone?" Camila asked. Her voice was timid, feeling guilty and all.

"If I don't, I don't have to wait until you throw it in the pond...I will do it myself!" Lauren said, turning to Camila before taking back her cap and put it on her head.

Camila bit her lips, 'Uh oh, Lauren is mad.' "Do you love me or the phone more?"

Lauren rolled her eyes, "Now the phone is gone, I have to choose you." She answered nonchalantly earning a slap on her arms from the younger girl.

"Can you at least try to be romantic?!"

"Ouch!" Lauren rubbed her arm, it is not really that hurt, but oh well, "Oh, so now you're mad? Shouldn't I be the one who mad at you because you threw my phone into the pond? But guess what? I think I shouldn't. Why? Because then, my fiancé wouldn't be able to call me 24 hours again! How fun is that?!" Lauren exclaimed before laughing evilly.

Camila glared at her for a second before smirking, "If I were you, I wouldn't laugh too soon, because why? You should know that your cute fiancé won't give up on anything..." Camila said, chuckling, making Lauren glared at her this time.

"What do you mean?"

"Sorry for your disappointment Ms. Jauregui...Since you love to keep your fiance's gift..." Camila paused as she reached something from her handbag before took out an iphone 5s box, "Tadaaaa!!"

"Don't you dare-" "Babe, shhh!!" Camila said, shushing Lauren as she put her index finger on Lauren's lips before the older girl could finish her sentence.

"Before you say something, let your cute fiance explain..." Camila began, "This is my sixteenth phone collection...Most loved...But you don't have to be jealous, because I love you forever-"