Aurora's eyes lit up and Lucas quickly rushed over just as joyous grabbing the seat next to her. They spent the next half hour gossiping about every little detail about the castle and everyone in it. Aurora was a very talkative little being with an imagination almost as wild as Deva's.

She knew right off the bat that Aurora was going to be a very good friend of hers. Lucas was a little shy at first, but eventually came out of his shell once Deva started making fun of Darius and the other brothers with them.

Darius watched quietly, but spoke when he needed to defend himself. In all honesty, he was happy to see Deva getting along with them and thought the distraction was exactly what she needed after her intense birthday.

The door opened and the conversation stopped as Amy made her way in. "Excuse me Prince Darius but the Queen wishes to see you all in the sun room."

"Alright, tell my mother we will be there shortly."

Amy bowed and left and Deva got up. "I guess I'll get dressed then." It only took her five minutes to find something worthy of wearing, and when she returned the kids were still at the table. Darius was hovering over them in a new attire.

Aurora jumped up from her chair and ran to Deva; taking her hand and leading her to the door. "Come on Deva."

In the hall, Deva leaned over towards Darius. "I didn't know you were an uncle."

He shook his head. "I'm not. They are my cousins but they like calling us uncles. I guess we really do look as old as we are."

In the sunroom, Deva saw the Queen sitting down with an elegant cup to her lips and she was talking to a woman who looked very similar in facial features as the Queen. The woman had a beautiful elegance about her as she turned to smile warmly at them approaching.

"Ahh so this is the woman I heard so much about," the woman stood and made her way towards Deva with open arms. Deva had no other way to react, but to open her arms too and welcome the woman. The gentle hug was nice and homely, and when they pulled apart the woman carefully examined Deva more closely.

"You're very beautiful," the woman put bluntly while her brown eyes praised her.

"Thank you," again what was she supposed to say to that?

The woman smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth. "How rude of me, my name is Catherine. I am the Queen's sister."

"I'm Deva. It's nice to meet you."

Aurora tugged at the woman's skirt making them lose eye contact. "Mommy, mommy can I spend the day with Deva? Please mommy, I promise to be good."

"Now Aurora I'm sure Deva has other things to do then look after you. Besides, I believe we assigned that task to Darius."

"You did?" Darius' brow went up.

"Yes we did," Marcus said causally walking in and patting Darius on the back.

Darius sighed. "I don't understand why I always get stuck babysitting those two."

"Because they love you best," Marcus tried to lighten his mood.

"That can't possibly be true because they can't even distinguish us apart."

Both Aurora and Lucas twisted their heads around to face him. "That's not true," they spoke matter of factly.

Darius rolled his eyes. Deva quickly butted in. "Actually I would love to watch over them. That is if you don't mind."

Catherine surveyed the situation, but the Queen answered before she could respond. "Deva dear we were going to take the girls out on a shopping spree to find dresses for the upcoming ball. I believe you have to come with us."