Chapter 18 Hypixel Skywars

Vanoss's pov:
"Where are we?" Nogla asked.
"We are in a server called Hypixel." Lui said.
"Yah what he said." Seto said.
"How do you know these things already Lui?" Sky asked.
"I get bored alot." Lui answered.
"Lets go play sky wars!" Ty said.
"Because my names in it ok." Sky said. We all laughed and loged into the game. Before we began we were each in our own little island.
"How do you play?" I asked.
"Don't fall off and be the last one or team standing!" Lui said.
"I dont know how you know thiIIIIISSS!!!" Delirious said while falling. We all started falling onto the floating islands while the music started.(Start the music on the top Plz.) I landed on my feet while I saw Seto float down and Terrorizer land on his head. I laughed so hard I fell down.
"Seto is floating." I said,"Im telling!"
Headsets apeared outa nowhere for us to talk to each other. I went down to find chests and gather the things i needed to get to the island in the middle.
"I fell off HAHAHAHA!" Jin said.
"How!?" Sky asked.
"I fell through! HAAHHA" Jin said while laughing to death. I started building my way to the middle island and I saw an arrow fly right past me. I jumped the rest of the way and made it. I got my arrow out and shot it to the person who was trying to shoot me off. It was Brice. I got him on the arm and he fell off.
"Aww god dammit!" Brice said."Well, now I'm in spectator."
"I will avenge you!" Seto said jokingly and loudly. Brice and I chuckled.
"AVENGE ME!" Brice shouted. While I was getting good stuff like iron swords and iron gear, I heard battles going around me.
"Who's left?" I asked.
"Me, Delirious, and Ty!" Sky said.
"YAY!" Wildcat shouted.
"GO TEAM #SKYLOX!" Jerome and Mitch shouted.
"GO TEAM #H20VANOSS!" Wildcat and Mini shouted.
"You will get Ty while I get Sky." I wispered to Jonathan.
"Ok." Delirious wispered back. I started charging for Sky and I have to say, he's got good combat skills. Delirious died but he did make Ty's health go to half a heart. I pushed Sky off of me and killed Ty with my diamond sword.
"GO VANOSS!" Delirious shouted.
"COME ON SKY YOU CAN DO THIS!" Ty shouted. I saw Everyone recording us. Me and Sky wore the same thing and had the same wepon, except his was a diamond axe. We charged at each other as fast as we could ever be.(#GottaGoFast) Sky got the first slice but I kicked him in the shin and he fell. I sliced him a few times before he got up. He kicked me to the ground while I punched him onto the ground. I noticed that me and Sky were glowing while the Sun settled. I was glowing red while Sky was glowing Yellow. The tip of his hair is slightly turning a budderish yellow while a shape of a sword apeared outa no where. It was an enchanted golden sword. I looked at myself and saw that I was getting gloves and the tips of my hair was slightly turning red. I looked at the back of me and I realized I was growing wings.
Whats happening?
No matter, the show must go on. I saw my friends were glowing too all of them.
Delirious-Blue
Brice-Yellow
Lui-Yellow
Mitch-Red
Ross-Grey
Shark-Grey
Barney-Green
Terroriser-Black
Jin-Purple
Jerome-Brown
Wildcat-Orange
Tyler-Orange
Nogla-Green
Bodil-Black
Mini-Neon Green
Simon- Orange
Marcel-Grey
Seto- Purple
Ty-Neon Green
I saw Sky getting ready to fight so I did to. We charged once again but this time a huge light beam exploded when we punched our fists together. I started flying and charged down at Sky. I swung my wing creating a beam of red twards Sky. Sky jumped out of the way and swung his sword at me creating a beam of yellow. We slashed at eachother again and we saw nothing but light. We teleported back to the hub and me and Sky were both on the 1st place pole. Soon we went back to the hub.
"DUDE THAT WAS SO FRECKEN COOL!!!" Ty shouted.
"I KNOW WHAT IM DOWNLOADING TO THE INTERNET TOMORROW." Delirious said. I laughed and we all went to the house to get some rest for tomarrow.
Why did that happen...
Probably just a coincidence...
-------------------------------------------
OMG!!!
I WROTE SO MUCH!! IM SOO PROUD OF MYSELF!!
T~T
So whats going to happen to them?
Why was there a light show going on when they were fighting?
Whats going to happen next!?
Find out in the next chapter!!
PEACE~