Chapter 7 Together For Now

Delerious's Pov:
Simon lead me to the old house that me and the rest of the crew built a long time ago. It was redecorated and it looked like it wasnt touched for a long time. Nothing changed, just the outside. Once me and Simon got in, I was hugged tightly by Evan.
"Oh thank god your ok!" Evan said,"I wouldn't know what to do without you!"
"Shh its ok," I said,"I'm here now."
"That is so fuckn adorable!!" A man with a white and purple jacket said.
"I ship it." The what looks like half man half narwall said.
"Who are they?" I asked as Vanoss let go of me.
"Oh Delerious this is Barney, Ross, Jin, and you probably know Simon." Evan said.
"Hey!" Barney said,"Nice to meet you Delerious!"
"You too." I said. They told me that some of our friends are still missing and that they are trying to find them right now. We heared a phone ringing.
"I'll get that!" Seto said while going to the phone.
"How long have you been searching?" I asked.
"For about a week." Ross said.
"A WEEK!?" I accidentally shouted.
"Yah." Evan said.
"Hey Guys," Seto said,"It was Mitch and Jerome. They said they found Mini and Wildcat in the caves!"
"Thats awsome!" Evan said.
"More Like Rossome!" Ross said.
"ROSS WHY!?" Sky jokingly shouted. We all laughed and when it died, we discussed that we were getting to the bottom of who made me and my friends and boyfriend come here, and why did they want us to come here.
I hope none of the crew will get hurt...
-------------------------------------------
Ooh!
What will the team do next?
Who did this to them?
Where is Shark,Terroriser, and Marcel?
What will happen next¡¿
Find out in the next chapter!!
PEACE~