Chapter 20 Jason

Sky's Pov:
"Lets play simon says!" Vanoss said.
"How long will it take to go into a game." I said. I acedently bumped into someone without looking.
"OH I'M SOO SORRY!!"I said before I looked at him.
Wait..
Blue eyes,Chocolate brown hair...
"Jason!?" I said.
"Sky!?" Jason said.
"Sky whats going- OMG Jason!!" Ty said and ran to hug him.
"How!?I thought you died!?" I said.
"There was an escape hatch attached to the ship," Jason said,"luckily, there was enough to fit everyone exept for one..."
"D-Didn't Ian go with you?" Ty said.
"S-Sundee was a very brave man to risk his life for others..." Jason started getting teary and started to break down. Me and Ty hugged him more to try to make him feel alright. Eventually, it worked. I can't imagine a world without Ty, but Jason had to go though the life without Ian. The team knew they were dating and we accepted it.
"Hey Sky who's he?" Delirious asked.
"JASON!!!" Team Crafted shouted before going in a group hug.
"Jason?" Nogla said confused.
"Oh right!" Seto said,"Guys, this is Jason. Also known as TrueMU. He was-"
"One of the survivors that survived the Space ship that crashed down on 2010 and he was saved with the rest of the crew except one which happens to be his boyfriend Ian also known as Sundee. He was traumatised of the event from happening and the space ship crew had to go separate ways doing there own jobs while the news spreaded around Minecraftia and we haven't seen him because he needed to hide." Lui said. We all stood there in shock.
"How do you know that?" Jason asked.
"I saw an enchanted book and when I read it, it told the whole story." Lui replied.
"Come on lets play Survival Games for old times sake!" Both Mitch and Jerome said. We all agreed and exit out the game and went to Survival Games.
It's good to have an old friend back...
-------------------------------------------
YAY! I FINALLY UPDATED!
Im doing a count down for Christmas now.
So Anyways,
Should we trust Jason?
Who will win?
Will the powers effect him too?
Find out in the next chapter!
PEACE~