She glared at me playfully “Did you just call me fat?” I chuckled and gave her an innocent smile. “Of course not Sweetie.” She huffed and stood up, she walked towards the floating tray and started eating, not bothering to sit down like a normal person. I chuckled again, I missed her boldness…

“Thanks for the food Bris its yummy!” I laughed, making sure to shield the power my laugh holds, but it still sounds so melodic… IT was like crystals swinging in the wind. “While you are inhaling your food, I’d really like to see my sweet Licka if you don’t mind.” That’s when I heard the soft whining coming from the side of her bed.

I quickly stood up and shilled towards the cage. I almost broke the cage door and slipped my hand in picking my little baby up. She purred when I touched her and licked my hand slightly, telling me she missed me, then she whined, wanting to be even closer so I chuckled and snuggled her into my chest.

She sighed in content and snuggled further into my warm chest with her fluffy body. I chuckled at her eagerness. But I don’t blame her one bit, I missed my little baby just as much as she missed me. “Mommy back Sweetie, did you miss me?” She made a weird whine sound, agreeing that she missed me, I chuckled and scratched her behind her right ear. She purred again, I chuckled and put her into my hoody’s pocket.

I looked at Nay and saw she was finished with the food and was looking at my exchange with Licka with amusement. “I’m glad your back, she missed you a lot, if I wasn’t touching her she would whine the whole time! She slept with me and bathed with me because the second she can’t see me, then she would whine. Yesterday night was the first night she didn’t whine, I guess she could feel your presence .”

I laughed at Nay slightly, looks like my little baby took a lot of Nay’s time while I was gone. I chuckled slightly and looked at Nay, she was wearing pink pyjama pants with yellow ducks on and a black tank top. Her hair was a mess and her nails needed some serious work, considering that the nail polish looks like she spent 1 minute on, it was more on the skin around the nail then on the nail self.

“Nay, go take a shower and get dressed. We have some serous catching up to do.” She nodded and walked to the bathroom door, before closing it she looked at me again and smiled “I really did miss you Brissy” I smiled sadly at her “I missed you to Nay, now go take a shower, you stink like rotten socks mixed with bad cheese.” I scrunched my nose in mock disgust, earning a glare, huff and a door slamming.

I chuckled again, she was so childish sometimes. “Crystállum, how was right sleep?” I mentally asked him, sniggering since I knew he was still sleeping until now. I heard an irritated growl come from Crystállum in his room. I laughed fool out now. “Awww Sweetie, did I wake you?” He huffed into my mind “Not at all, but I think I’d like you to go jump off a cliff while I sleep peacefully. How does that sound Bris?” I sniggered into his mind, Ah, it’s actually quiet fun messing with my Dragon. “Aww Sweetie, you wouldn’t let me jump off a cliff then you would die as well, plus you love me too much” He only huffed again and didn’t answer since he knew I was right.

“Crystállum I have to train the weak puppies today, so I want you to work on your speed ok? After that, work on you fire. If someone interrupts you without me sending them, I give you permission to fry them, not kill, but fry. Understood?” He sighed “Can I at least eat a hand?” He asked hopefully, I laughed, “Nope, or I will let you do extra laps with extra weights on your back, understood?” I heard Vangla, Safire, Shimmer and Sirena Snigger. “We are so glad we are up here and not out there. I f we were, then we would have to put up with your training methods.” Vangla said jokingly. Crystállum obviously heard and growled again sending everyone in my head in fits of laughter.