Prologue

It was time for her finale, her signature that would wow the audiences every time. She was waiting behind the curtain, they were creating the mood with mystique voices. Slowly she let her eyes get closed, she listened to the sounds which you could probably hear deep inside the ocean or when you're in outer space. They were beautiful, capturing your mind into a travel through universes.

Then she opened up her crystal blue eyes, she finished her look by running her hand down on her French braid. Now it was shimmering like the stars that were shining around the stadium. Everything was dark, the only light came down from the flickering lights that the technicians created.

Elsa inhaled deeply, as she took one step forward. She wanted to see the Northern star, even though it would be artificial there was always something soothing in it. It made her feel like she was at home, warmth went through her body while she watched its gentle brightness.

The stars were outshined by the Aurora Borealis, also known as Northern lights. People were gasping in awe and a smile spread to her face. Colors of the Northern lights were burning at the fake sky, dancing softly and then moving around the stadium.

Finally it was the moment for her to go to the stage. Her snow white gown was now glowing blue as the lights hit on her. There was a perfect silence in the crowd when she began her singing.

"I had a way then

Losing it all on my own

I had a heart then

But the queen has been overthrown

And I'm not sleeping now

The dark is too hard to beat

And I'm not keeping up

The strength I need to push me

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine them when I'm alone

And so I tell myself that I'll be strong

And dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine them when I'm alone

Noises, I play within my head

Touch my own skin

And hope they'll still be there

And I think back to when

My brother and my sister slept

In another place

The only time I feel safe

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine them when I'm alone

And so I tell myself that I'll be strong

And dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine them when I'm alone

(Lights, lights, lights, lights, lights, lights)

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine them when I'm alone

And so I tell myself that I'll be strong

Dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine them when I'm alone

---"

Elsa's hands were moving while she sang. This was her moment to shine, when no one was afraid of her and they just thought that everything is part of the show. Truthfully the beautiful shimmering ice crystals as well as the gently floating down snowflakes which were enchanting the crowd were all her creation.

She smiled while she danced in the lights, it was like she was part of the night sky itself. Now everyone admired her powers over ice and snow but if she would use it on any other moment they might be frightened by her.

The song ended and she bend her knees, honoring her admirers. Applauds were echoing in the concert hall as she smiled happily. People threw white roses on the stage and her assistant was already collecting them into one big bouquet which she then handed over to Elsa.

After having her moment in spotlight she slipped behind the curtain again. Immediately her little sister with strawberry blonde hair rushed to her. She responded to her sisters warm embrace by wrapping her arms around her.

"Did it sound good Anna?" She asked as she placed her tiny chin on her sisters shoulder.

"Amazing as usual!" Anna giggled and let go of her sister.

Elsa smiled to her warmly as they headed towards the dressing room.

"I'm just surprised how comfortable you are with your po--," Anna began but Elsa hushed her down quickly.

"Yes but not anywhere else besides the stage. You could go into lobby to wait for me with Kristoff while I change my clothes?" Elsa laughed and pinched her sisters cheek.

"Alright!" Anna grinned and turned around on her heels.

Elsa went inside her dressing room. Life has been quite exciting and smooth for now, just going on tour and singing to people. However this was now her last gig before taking a slight break.

She dropped her earrings into a bowl and her fingers went to open up the lock of her necklace. She stared at her reflection, the once so afraid little girl was nearly gone.

"I think that I'm going to do some shopping tomorrow before we leave this city," she whispered to herself when she shut down the lights and headed to the corridor. Her steps were echoing in the hallway as she walked.

When she went out from the building she didn't see anything else than flashing lights of cameras as people wanted her picture in the magazines.

Anna was holding her hand reassuringly while they followed the blonde haired firmly build Kristoff who was keeping people behind a distance. They sat in the back seat of the limousine and Kristoff shut the door. Then he went to the driver's seat.

"Back to the hotel I guess?" Kristoff laughed as he glanced behind on his seat.

Elsa wasn't listening however, her crystal blue eyes were looking up from the sky window in the ceiling of the limousine. Her eyes were reflecting the light of the Northern Star. She didn't know that someone else was watching at the same sight in the night sky as she was.

He stuffed his hands better inside his warm hoodie as he was heading down the street. He lifted his head up and dropped the hood down from his head. The soothing light of the star was warming his heart in the cold night, making a smile spread on his face. His eyes were sparkling like the Northern Star itself.

A/N:

Here you go! The Prologue! How are you liking it so far?

Anyways here you can see that the cover for the book has been chosen. Congrats HeroesGirl !

The first chapter of the book will be published 1st of December but here you had a small teasing taste of it!

I love you all!