Little Nudger

Bella's p.o.v

I woke up to Edward laying next to me, stroking my hair. I sat up and sighed, my face was all red from crying and my hair a mess from rolling and tossing at night. I looked at Edward and smiled, he looked like he was in pain.

He forced a smile and i frowned at him. I crawled into his lap and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I said "Edward, I know i can have this baby and stay alive, well not human of course..but i won't give this baby up". He looked down at me and said "And what happens if we can't change you in time" He was so worried. I put both of my hands on his face and said "I trust you...you can do it...we can do it". He smiled and kissed my cheek and said "Lets get downstairs so we can do more tests on you".

I smiled and nodded. Edward carried me down the stairs and set me on a hospital bed. Carlisle walked up to me and said "Bella I'm sorry for saying that to you yesterday..but I did hear your theory..it might just work" I smiled and said "Its fine Carlisle..and i hope my theory will work".

Carlisle started running tests on me and finally said "Yes, its half human and half vampire" I smiled and took Edward's hand. I felt my baby nudge and i put Edward's hand where our baby kicked. He lightened up and smiled. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach.

All of a sudden he froze. I looked up at him confused. He finally said "I can hear it's thoughts" I smiled and said "And what is it thinking about?" He smiled wider and said "It's parents and how it loves us" I smiled and looked at my belly and said "Oh I love you too baby!" it nudged again and a tear rolled down my cheek. My little nudger.....

Sorry its soo short. I want at least 30 votes before i post the next chapter.

Comment, vote, fan (: <3 Enjoy!!

Long time no see eh?;) yaaay!!!!!! I'm back and I'm gonna start uploading for this chapter again:) but can you do me one favor? Check out my new stories my heart and soul and promise not to break my heart? Pinky promise? It would really mean a lot<3 and sorry it's short but I'm lazy and too tired:) well comment vote and fan:) byee