Wedding Time

Bella's pov

It was the day of the wedding everything was buzzing and Alice was everywhere at once. I wasn't allowed to see Edward so that made me upset. I wondered if Jake would be here to be Edward's best man. Oh well it doesnt matter...this day is only supposed to be about me and Edward. I'm in the bathroom while Alice is doing my hair and make-up. Boy, my legs were numb. Once Alice was done she said quickly "Now i will be right back, do not move im just going to put my dress on.Do not sweat your new face off." I laughed nervously and she can tell i was nervous, then all of a sudden she was gone. I just took some deep breaths to calm myself, once i got on my second breath Alice flew back in the room with a flowing blue dress on. "Wow Alice you look beautiful" I whispered. She just laughed her tinkerly laugh and said "Bella all eyes are going to be on you..not me". She grabbed my hand and said "Now its time to put your dress on..but you have to close you eyes while i put it on you i want you to have the full effect". "Alright" was all i said then i shut my eyes. I felt silk and satin over my body and I heard a gasp from Rose and Esme. "Alice, the dress is beautiful" my eyes were still shut i heard Alice say "I know right...its the perfect dress for her...well i did design it myself" I heard the proud ring through her voice. I tapped my foot out of impatience while she tied the back of the corset. "Alright Bella count to three then open your eyes". My voice was shakey "O-one...Two-o...The-ere" and my eyes fluttered openand i gasped. The dress was beautiful. It was white with a blue satin belt across the waist with a lavender on the sides of the belt where my hips where. And at the bottom there was a blue tint with tiny lavender flowers across the bottom of the skirt. There was tiny little blue beads across the skirt of the dress. "Alice i can't even think of the words to describe this dress" I hugged her and she was so happy "I'm so glad you like it...but its about time to start" and both my parents walked in. They looked at me and gasped my mother ran up and hugged me "Oh my gosh Bella you are beautful" She let go then Charlie said the same and hugged me also. My mother handed me a box and i gently opened it and their was two barrets with a blue flower on them. "Alice took them out of the box and gently placed them in my hair" Their something blue". Then she bent down and her ice cold hands grabbed my ankle. She put the garnet in place "And something borrowed.. that is mine so don't lose it" She said sternly. I just smiled and nodded. Then she clapped her hands and pushed everyone out but me and charlie and made sure everyone was in place Esme was in front of us and Rose in front of Esme and Alice up front she quickly explained "Okay once i go Rose count to 10 then go and then Esme you do the same and Smae thing with you Bella". I just nodded and the music began.....  

Haha CLIFFHANGER(: I'll Probaly Post The Nest Chapter Tomorrow Or The Next Day Because IM ON VACATION(; Haha Well Comment And Vote<33 (Once I Get 5 Votes I'll Post The Next Chapter Up) So Vote!!(: Haha