The Trip

Bellas pov

I woke up and then a few minutes later Edward and I were getting into a boat heading into a giant area of water. The water looked beautful under the bright moon. Edward was rowing the boat smiling at me. I smiled at him then gave him a confused look. He laughed and kept on rowing.

We finally reached a tiny little island. Edward docked the boat and carried me in the house bridal style. He smiled and I laughed and said "Its so pretty here"he said "Welcome to Isle Esme, Carlisle bought it for Esme but they barely use it any more...be right back gotta get the bags." I smiled then nodded. He was gone in a flash. It was really beautiful. I walked through the house and saw our room. I walked in it and saw a pure white room it was pretty a white bed with a cloth canopy with a full view of the ocean outside of two glass doors.I opened up the door and stepped onto the beach.

The sand between my toes were really warm. I smiled and walked back in the room. Edward was there setting the bags on the floor and smiled at me. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said "The water is very warm..like bathwater...wanna go for a night swim?" I smiled and kissed him gently on the lips "I would love to I will meet you outside in a few minutes" He smiled and walked out.

I was really nervous. I looked out the door and saw something blowing around on a branch. It was Edwards clothes. I gasped and knew I would do the same. I walked into the bathroom and got unchanged. I jumped in for a quick shower and wrapped myself in a towel I sat on the floor and waited till I had the courage to do it.

After 5 minutes of sitting there I pulled my hair up in a bun and decided to go. I opened up the glass door and dropped the towel and walked towards the ocean where my beautful husband was.....

Hope y'all like!!!(: Fan, vote and comment!!!!(: <3