Wedding Time Part 2

Bella's pov

The music started to play on the piano and Charlie linked his arm in my arm.

"You really do look beautiful" Charlie said.

"Thanks Dad Just Don't Let Me Trip On The Way" I said.

"I Got You Bells" He Chuckled.

Alice skipped down the aisle, and Rosalie gracefully followed and Esme hugged me then went.

Now it was time for me and my dad to go. I felt his arm tighten around my arm. I didn't even get to see my face only my dress.

We walked into view and everybody gasped when they took a look at me. I just smiled and blushed i looked around and saw Sam's pack, but not Jake.

 I saw the Denali's and Tanya. She gave me a glare like she wanted to get up and kill me. I just smiled wider and Edward caught my eye. I started walking a little faster but Charlie slowed me back down. I saw Edward chuckle under his breath.

Finally we got to the end of the aisle and my dad kissed my cheek and handed me off to Edward. "Why is Tanya here?" I whispered. "Bella, she didn't know what she was doing her anger came over her, just don't worry about here okay?" he whispered and i can barely here "Alright" I whispered and that was the end of it.

Me and Edward said our vows and i was about to cry and Edward's eyes were sparkling like he finally has me now. I smiled at him and tears were about to fall out of my eyes of joy. The priest looked at me and I said "I do".

Haha CliffHanger!! Okay 5 votes and i'll post the nest chapter up!!(: Comment and vote<33 and comment if you have any ideas i can put in the story(;