I Can't Sleep Without My Pillow

Start from the beginning

"Fight me McCall."

"Boys." Melissa called from the doorway. "Enough. Get out of here before you guys are late."

"Why are you so dressed up?" Scott asked.

"No reason. Why do I look bad?"

"You look great Ms. McCall." Lydia smiled.

"Are you going out with Stiles' dad?" Scott asked.

"That's none of your business." His mom replied.

"Well, you look very pretty mama." He said on his way out.

"Thank you Scott."

----------

"FINALLY!" Stiles cheered as the rest of the pack walked through the door.

"Seriously, what took you guys so long?" Erica asked.

"Nothing." Lydia smiled. Erica already knew the plan. Lydia informed her on the way over and she informed Boyd.

"So, what's first?" Stiles asked leaning against the counter trying to copy the way Derek was standing.

Scott laughed "Let's watch a movie?"

-------

Lydia put in a movie knowing both Stiles and Derek hated, The Notebook. Everytime the pack played this movie they both fell asleep.

Phase one was in action.

By the time the movie was over Derek and Stiles were both passed out on the couch wrapped in each others arms. Stiles head was on Derek's chest, Derek holding the other there.

"I don't get why we're doing this. Look at them. They do a pretty good job on their own." Jackson said.

"Isaac wake them up." Scott laughed.

"No." He shot back. "They're too cute."

The pack went silent as Stiles yawned. He slid his hand up Derek's side bringing it to his face and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked up at Derek and smirked to himself.

"What time is it?" He asked turning his gaze to Scott.

"Like 8ish." The other replied.

Stiles hit Derek's chest. "Der."

"Shut the fuck up." Derek shot back.

"Derek" Stiles whined. "You're a thousand fucking degrees!" He tried pushing away from the wolf.

"Deal with it." Derek shot back tightening his grip around the other.

Stiles let out his own attempt of a growl before biting the older male's shoulder.

Derek groaned but let go.

"Thank you." Stiles said getting off the couch.

"You wanna play a game?" Scott smirked.

"No." Stiles and Derek muttered as the rest of the pack shouted "yes!"

The pack convinced Derek and Stiles to play a game with them. Stiles sitting on the floor in front of the couch to reach the coffee table better. He soon felt a blanket fall onto his lap and Derek's presence by his side.

"Thanks." He said softly letting out a yawn.

Derek rolled his eyes spreading the blanket across both of them as the pack set the board game up.

Stiles watched resting his head on Derek's shoulder and grabbing the wolf's hand underneath the blanket.

"Monopoly takes to long." Stiles whined.

"We could play spin the bottle?" Scott said.

"No." Derek said flashing his eyes.

"What about truth or dare?" Isaac said.

The pack smirked knowing it was easy to get the truth out of Stiles when he was tired, which he was.

Stiles yawned "Whatever but I'm going to bed soon."

----

The game started with simple questions and a few dares that normally involved eating or drinking something gross.

Scott watched Derek yawn and rest his head ontop of Stiles' as he asked "Sti, truth or dare?"

"Truth" Stiles said half asleep. "Then I'm going to bed."

"Is it true you like Derek?"

Stiles nodded letting his eyes shut the rest of the way trying to curl into Derek more as the Alpha was trying to keep himself awake.

The pack watched as Derek pulled Stiles up telling him to go to bed. Stiles nodded dragging the blanket with him as he climbed the stairs to go to what the pack assumed the guest room.

"Okay Derek, truth or dare?" Jackson asked.

"Shut the fuck up." Derek growled and walked upstairs.

-------

The next morning Derek untangled himself from Stiles smiling down at the pale boy before walking downstairs to meet the rest of the pack for breakfast.

The pack mumbled their "good mornings." And started a small conversation as Derek sat at the island with his cup of coffee.

Derek smirked as he heard Stiles dragging his feet across the floor toward him.

The pack stopped their conversation to stare at the boy who was still half asleep. He climbed into Derek's lap pushing his face into the other's neck as Derek wrapped his arms around the smaller male.

"Oh my god, what is happeneing?" Liam muttered.

"Can't sleep without my pillow." Stiles muttered almost incoherently.

"You're just okay with that?" Isaac asked.

"OH MY GOD!" Scott yelled smiling. "I'M SO STUPID."

Derek felt Stiles smile against his neck.

"Care to share?" Lydia snapped.

"Stiles can't sleep without his pillow." Scott said.

Isaac smiled "awh! Derek's his pillow!"

"I'm so stupid. I should've known! You never bring your fucking pillow here!"

Stiles yawned sitting up and grabbing Derek's cup taking a sip. "They're so stupid." He muttered looking at Derek.

"I know." Derek smiled kissing the younger boy.

"So I guess the 'make Sterek a reality' plan was unneeded..." Isaac said to himself.

"The what plan?" Derek snapped.

"Nothing!" The rest of the pack yelled. Scott hit Isaac.

Stiles laughed kissing Derek's jaw "Derek beat you guys to that." He yawned cuddling back into the alpha.

Derek wrapped himself into Stiles smiling and ignoring the packs comments. "I love you." He whispered.

Stiles smiled. "I love you too."

I'm too tired to make a better ending.