Garet finds his mate

Author's note:

SURPRISE!!!

Heyyyy everybody!!! So I decided to add a few extra chapter of things we didn't get to see in the book or epilogue. I will have more extra chapters like this one up soon.

And please everybody go read my new book "Night Ryder". I would really appreciate it. You won't regret it I promise!

I love you all so much!!!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

-------
Garet's P.O.V.

"Garet get up! The Crescent Moon pack will be here any minute!" Cole yells from outside my door.

"No, now go away!" I yell back and bury my head under my pillow.

"Fine. You've given me no choice." He sighs and I hear footsteps walking away.

Finally. Some peace and quiet.

"Garet if you don't get up right now I will make sure you've never able to have children!" Harmony's mini me barges in and yells.

I smile at Kiara while she glares at me from a few feet away. She gives me a look that says do-you-really-wanna-try-me and crosses her arms.

She's every bit like her mama. Stubborn, bossy, but amazingly sweet.

"Ok. I'm up, I'm up. Now run along so I can get dressed." I say and stand up. I walk to my closet and pick out something to wear when I hear my bedroom door close. I head into my bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. After I'm done getting ready I step out of the bathroom and look around.

Everything in my room is so plain. Not a lot of decorations anywhere. It's times like this when I realize how lonely I am. I want my mate. I need her.

I shake off my thoughts and head downstairs. I'm greeted by Harmony and Kaylee making a large breakfast, Cole talking to Kian about something, and the kids at the table.

I know what you're thinking.

Why haven't you moved out of Cole's house yet? It's because I'm waiting for my mate. Everyone in the pack basically has their own house here on the territory. I decided I wouldn't move out until I find my mate so then we can start out in a house together.

"Finally you're up. The Cresent Moon pack just arrived so we need to go out and greet them. As my top warrior you better behave." Cole tells me sternly but I can see the small smile playing on his lips.

I worked my way up to top warrior a few years ago. Now it's my duty to make sure everyone else is prepared in case something bad happens. Take war as an example. If there is ever a war between us and another pack, I have to make sure all the other warriors are ready to defend our pack.

"Ajax you need to pay close attention today. This will be your responsibility soon. And Kiara honey, make sure you stay close to your mother and I. I don't want anything happening to you." Cole says and wraps his arm around Harmony's waist. She presses a kiss to his cheek and smiles down at her children. They're a perfect family.

"Ok daddy." Kiara says and stands up.

"Let's go." Harmony says and with that we leave the house to greet the Crescent Moon pack.

The Cresent Moon pack is a rather powerful pack with lots of land. They called Cole to see if we could become allies. No matter how powerful they are they know we're still the bigger and better pack. Cole agreed to a meeting that's set for today.

"Alpha Cole, what a pleasure it is to meet you. I'm Alpha Mike Crescent. We spoke over the phone." A big man with light brown hair comes up and shakes Cole's hand.

"Alpha Mike the pleasure is all mine. This is my mate and wife Harmony and our two kids Ajax and Kiara. Then there's my Beta Kian, his wife Kaylee, and their son Aaron. And this is my cousin and top warrior Garet." Cole introduces us all.

Wait.

That smell. What is that?

It smells like flowers and honey. It's addicting.

"What's wrong?" Harmony whispers from beside me.

I just shake my head and try to concentrate.

"It's nice to meet you all. This is my wife Anne and our son Reed. This is my Beta Warren, his wife Maddie, and their daughter Sierra." At the mention of the Beta's daughter my head snaps up and I lock gazes with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She has medium long brown hair and beautiful hazel are that show innocence.

Damn. She's gorgeous.

And she's all mine.

"Mate." I hear her whisper to herself. I send her a smile which she gladly returns. It's taking everything in me not to walk over there and mark her in front of everybody.

"Well let's get this meeting started." Cole says and makes his way to his house with Harmony by his side.

"You ok?" Ajax comes up beside me and asks. He turn to face him and he looks pretty pissed himself.

"Yeah I'm good. What about you?" I ask skeptically.

"I'm pissed. That Reed kid won't stop staring at Kiara. My little sister. He needs to learn his place." Ajax growls.

I look over at Reed and sure enough his attention is directed to Kiara. She seems to notice this as a blush rises on her cheeks. Interesting.

"It'll be fine. Let's just get this meeting over with." I pat him on the back and lead him inside. I stop at the doorway and wait for my mate who's bringing up the rear.

"Hello my beautiful mate." I say and grab her hand. I bring it up to my mouth and place a gentle kiss there. My smile grows when I notice her cheeks redden.

"Hi." Is all she says but my heart melts anyways.

"After the meeting I'm announcing you're my mate, ok?" I ask and look into her eyes.

"Ok." She smiles and I place a kiss on her cheek. I can't believe I found my mate.

The meeting only lasts a couple of hours. We got the treaty signed and now I can announce I found my mate.

"Hey can I get everyone's attention please." I yell above the noise. The room goes silent and all eyes are on me.

"Yeah Garet, what's up?" Cole asks looking concerned.

"I found my mate. Sierra." I say and the room lights up with excitement. I walk over to her and hug her to my chest. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me closer to her.
I'm so happy to finally have my mate in my arms where she belongs.

Her parents walk over and congratulate us on finding each other. Everything is perfect.

Kiara's P.O.V.

I found my mate.

---------

Author's note:

Please comment and vote!! I'm so excited to be writing extra chapters for y'all.

Also I'm staring a new werewolf book soon and I'm super excited so please be on the lookout for it!

I love you all!!!