Chapter 22

Author's note:

Thanks for all the comments and votes and the last chapter!!! It means a lot and I really appreciate it!!!

Please vote and comment on this chapter!!!!

Love you all!!!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

------

"Harmony are you ok? You look a little pale." Luke asks while we walk out the the locker rooms for soccer and football practice.

"I'm fine. Really! Just feeling a little under the weather."

Lies.

All lies.

But they don't have to know that...yet.

"Ok. If you say so." He gives me a skeptical look then shakes his head. He gives me a quick hug and then runs to meet the boys on the field. I turn to see Destiny and Kaylee both giving me looks.

"What?" I ask even though I already know what they're thinking. They cross their arms and let out a huff at the same time.

Freaky much?

"You already know what we're gonna say so we won't say it but be careful Har. You don't wanna end up hurting yourself or the baby." Destiny whispers the last part and looks around to make sure no one is listening.

"Ok guys. I'll be fine, I promise."

Practice went by pretty smoothly. Well except for the fact that I almost puked my guts up five times but I managed to hold it down. Thankfully no one noticed except Destiny and Kaylee.

"Ok love. We have pack business to do so I need you to come down to our office with me so we can do work." Cole says when we walk through the door.

"This better not be like last time." I say and he smirks. He looks over at me and winks.

Last time Cole said he needed my help in the office with pack business we ended up naked on the couch. It wouldn't have been so bad if Kian hadn't walked in on us and screamed like a little girl and caused everybody else to see what was going on.

Let's just say I still blush red as a tomato every time I walk past Kian.

"That's not exactly my plan but we can sure fit it in there if you'd like." Cole smirks and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me to him.

"Maybe later." I wink and he laughs.

He opens the door for me when we get there and I walk in. I head straight for the very big and very comfortable chair behind his desk and sit down. He chuckles when he gets to me and picks me up. He sets me back down on his lap and I snuggle into him.

"Ok so what's going on?"

"Well we have to decide how we want to take on your dad but we also have to look into some treaties with some neighboring packs and go over some papers." He says while pulling out papers from the drawers in is desk.

"Ugh. It's my birthday. Do I really have to do this?" I pout slightly in a teasing manner. I really don't mind the paperwork and stuff. It keeps me busy and my mind off of things.

"I'm afraid so love, but trust me, tonight it's just you and me. No interruptions." He growls in me ear. I shiver at the thought and turn my head back to the papers. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can be alone with Cole with no interruptions.

"Ok fine." I groan and giggle softly when Cole tickles my sides.

-

"Let's go girls! Get out there and kick ass!" Coach yells after we all put our hands in the middle and yell team.