Chapter 6

Author's note:

I hate having allergies!!! Sorry I didn't update sooner but I have been sick.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you all so much!

I can't believe it but my first book has over 40k views. Thank so much for that and please keep it up!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

--------

"You shouldn't have ran away like that. It only drives my wolf and I crazier." Cole says huskily.

Before I can reply, I'm slammed back against the door with his lips attacking my neck. I moan in pleasure but push him away.

"Cole you shouldn't have done that! Anyone could have seen. They could have figured out the truth and then where would we be?" I scold him. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, because I did, it's just that I don't want anyone to find out we're mates and try to keep us apart.

"We would be together out in the open. People would know who you belong to. You could become my Luna and live with me. We could start a family together." He says in a duh tone but it has a hint of hope laced in.

"I want that more than anything Cole, but I know my dad won't approve." I say sadly.

"I don't give a damn! You belong to me, got it?" He says harshly making me flinch back from his angry tone.

I really don't know what to say so I just turn away from him to walk out the door. Except he grabs my arm roughly and pulls me back to him.

I look down with wide eyes at his hand that is firmly wrapped around my wrist. His grip is shockingly tight.

"Answer me." He says with anger clear in his eyes. I almost forgot he is an Alpha and that makes him even more possessive. It also makes him hate disrespect more than your normal wolf.

"Y-yes. I got it." I answer nervously which makes him look down at his grip. He immediately lets go and stares at the red mark he left. I take a couple of steps back and rub my wrist. I look up to connect my gaze to his. He looks regretful and sad.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. My wolf just really hates disrespect. I would never purposely hurt you." He says sadly and hugs me to his chest.

"It's ok just don't do it again, ok? You scared me." I tell him.

"I'm sorry I scared you baby. I won't do it again." He promises.

I know he wound never hurt me purposely but this whole thing makes me wonder what he would do if he really lost control.

"I um got to go. I'll see you later." I whisper into his chest.

"Harmony I'm-", he begins to say but I cut him off.

"It's ok. We can talk about it later but right now I got to get to class." I say and step away from him and open the door. I begin walking down the hallway towards my second period but I make the mistake of looking back. What I see breaks my heart.

Cole is standing there with a hurt and regretful look on his face. I turn back around and slip into my second period, thankfully unnoticed. I quietly walk to my seat and sit down. I sit there the whole class picturing Cole's face when I left him.

That's about how my whole day goes. At lunch I looked over to see him staring back at me with the same expression. It kills me knowing that I caused that.

Coach canceled practice today to go to a doctors appointment with his wife so Jamie ended up picking me up.

Jamie tried to make conversation with me but I just brushed him off sweetly. I walk through the door to my house and rush up to my room. I jump on my bed and bury me face in my pillow.