Phyllis

2 Camouflage in the Forest

It was unusual for Lady Gezel to went out for a drive, i noticed her drive away from Winkles Nook earlier this morning.

The sun has yet to rise and the pixies were busy singing and dancing as they perform their wake up calls for all the creatures of the reserve.

The gwyllions are starting to vanish themselves as the morning sun starts to peak through the horizon.

"Good Morning, Phyllis." my favorite pixie appeared with a greeting. "Well Good Morning to you too, my dear Franzel." i smiled.

"How was Meliai today?" she asked. "It's fine, nothing unusual going on, the dryads are very active after all." she nods in my statement.

"Very well, what would you like for your hair today?" she asked me gesturing to the mirror for me to see.

Pixies are very helpful for all the Faery Creatures of Winkles. They are helpers and also loyal followers of the Muses.

My chosen Pixie was Franzel, and we've been together for over a year now, she was a gift for me by the Meliai, the Meliai is the dryad of Ash Tree located at the far side of the Forest, the Forest was named Meliai, home of the dryads.

Franzel always do my hair, she braids them and sometimes she dyed it. She enjoys doing my hair and i gave her muffins as a treat.

***

I like roaming around the Winkles nook, my buddy Lotte always cover my tree when Miss Gilette inspects each trees.

Dryads duties is not just making camouflage. But also, every dryad has the responsibility on its own tree.

But what can i do, im bored.

Franzel sat on my shoulder as i hop through branches.And I ended up passing the estate and the willow tree to the water faeries cove.

Dryads has good reflexes, were like acrobats, its a natural characteristics of our kind.

I was swinging to the trees and tiptoing to tje ground, the way i move is like dancing with the wind, smooth and fast.

And we reach the cove, i sat in a near birch tree, and watch the mermaids swim, and the little nixies play.

Sometimes, I envy the nixies because they can breath underwater and they grow wings to fly, and the grown nixies were pretty ladies.

They were beautiful creatures other than the Muses. And also, i like it here in Asrai because its near the Brownies, and ooh, im spying Sethyl.

Seth was my childhood crush, i first met him three years ago at the Mansion during the recognition of Lady Primrose as the latest Muse.

And on the celebration, i spotted Seth with his buddies, and i felt love at first sight. But unluckily, i didnt had the chance to talk to him, so i ended up being his stalker. shhh, dont tell him.

Franzel was silent, and its unusual for her to be silent.

"Hey Franz, why are you quiet? is there any problem?" i ask her.

"No,Phyl...I'm fine, i dont know, im just not in the mood?" she said with a shrug. I drop the subject.

"Okay then, lets find Myla." i tell her as i jump to the ground.

A minute of looking around we spotted Mylantrope in the pavillon. I waved at her and she waved back as she saw me and flew across the lake.

"Hey Phyl, hows it going in the south ?" she asked.