Chapter three

*RECAP*
"You can't just got flirt with a guy you don't know!" I said all mad and angry at Charlotte.
-

Charlotte

Did I just let Henry yell at me over something stupid like so what if I flirt with a guy I don't know. Why is Henry acting like my mother and not my friend "You can't just got flirt with a guy you don't know!" Henry said all mad and angry. What do I say now I was just standing there looking at Henry all mad and I wanted to scream at him really bad for what he said right now.

"Why, are you being like this." I said to Henry.

"Because, you can't just go flirt with a guy you don't know." He said once again.

"We'll, why are you acting all strange all of a sudden Henry." I said.

"I can't answer that question." He said.

"Why, can't you?" I said.

"I just can't okay Char." He said.

I then sigh and looked at him.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell me then I am leaving." I then started to walk away to the elevator.

"Wait." Henry said.

I then smirk and turned around so I am facing Henry.

"Yes." I said to him.

He just looked at me and didn't say a word.

"I don't have no time for this Henry." I then walked to the elevator and got on it.

"Char I can't tell you." He said before the elevator closed.

----------------------

11 votes for next update :)

A/N: Let's make it happen.