Chapter six

p.s. listen to All For Love by Madison Beer

*RECAP*
Charlottle: "what!!!"
-----------
Jasper
I told Charlotte that their is a rumor that Henry and Bianca are dating, but there's not I was lieing to Charlotte to see, if she likes Henry or not, because she is really mad she kept on looking at Henry who was laughing at the stuff Bianca said to him I then looked at the bad boy who I don't know his name yet looking at Charlotte. Charlotte didn't tell me what his name is yet and he had been in here for like one week already and I haven't found out what his name is. I then saw Henry and Bianca sat down with Mitch wait the heck is my best friend doing with Mitch he is a bully he bullied me and Henry when we we're in elementary school I hate that dude so much.

Henry
I sat down with Bianca and then Mitch sat down next to Bianca and had his arm around her I then got all mad, for some reason why am I feeling this I like Charlotte not Bianca that was history. I then looked at her and then at Mitch who was smirking at me I hate him, so much why is he so annoying and mean to me and Jasper oh did I tell you that he bullied me and Jasper in elementary school it was horrible I hated it. Why is he sitting here I thought me and Bianca are siting together I then looked down and started to eat my foood and heard Bianca and Mitch talk.

Charlotte
I then sat down next to Chase and looked at jasper who looked down I couldn't see his face I then looked at Chase who was smiling at me he then put his arm around my shoulder and hugged my side and kissed me check which was quit nice I didn't freak out or anything I just looked at Jasper who wasn't looking at me.

Charlotte: "Jasper, what's wrong?"

Jasper: "nothing, why."

I then saw his face he was almost about to cry.

Charlotte: "Jasper, let's go talk somewhere private."

I then looked at Chase who was eating his lunch.

Charlotte: "Chase I'm going to talk with Jasper in private be right back."

He then nodded.

We then walked around the hallway and made it to the janitor closet.

Charlotte: "Jasper, why are you crying."

Jasper: "because of Henry and Mitch."

Charlotte: "wait, what."

Jasper: "I saw them sitting next to each other at lunch with Bianca."

Charlotte: "I saw Bianca not Mitch though."

Jasper: "he came last when we sat down I saw him char."

Charlotte: "it's, okay Jasper."

I then saw Jasper crying again.

Charlotte: "what is is now Jasper."

Jasper: "why, are you and Henry mad at each other."

Charlotte then sigh and looked at Jasper...

------------------

a/n: cliffhanger!!! Sorry I had to do that anyways I hope you love this suckish chapter.

15 votes next update :)