Chapter two

*RECAP*

I then grab a note book but he or she grabbed it at the same time I looked up too see the bad boy.
•••

Char pov

"Oh, um Im so sorry I didn't see." He then intrupted me.

"It's okay it wasn't your fault." He said with a bright smile that was so beautiful.

I then got up and he handed me my stuff and smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said with a smile at the end.

"Your welcome," he said sweetly and then started to walk away.

I then sigh and watch him walk away and opening the door, when he left the school buildings.
•••

Henry pov

I am at junk n stuff pacing back and fourth wondering where is Char, she said she will be here 20 mins and she isn't here I am so worried what happens if she got kidnapped or lost. My job is to protect her and help her out and of course Swillview to mostly Char. What happens if she got killed already I am so worried right now that my hand's are nervous and sweaty and I am pacing so fast around the room looking at the elevator in the man cave right now.

I then head the elevator open and I saw Char walk in.

"Char Ive been worried sick." I said like I was here mother which I am not.

"I got into an accident at school." she said to me with a giggle at the end.

"What kind of accident?" I said to Char.

"With the school bad boy." she said giggling again like she was a little girl.

"What!" I said almost yelling at her.

"Char!" You got me so worried I thought you got kidnapped.

"I am sorry Henry it's just that I dropped all of my stuff and the school bad boy helped me up he was so sweet and kind." she said.

"Ugh! I am so mad at you." I said to Char.

"I am sorry Henry," she apologize to me.

"You can't just got flirt with a guy you don't know!" I said all mad and angry at Char.
•••

10 votes next update :)

a/n: I might update later so let's make it happen , vote&comment&share .