Chapter 5: The Dinner p.2

French=Italic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter:

We walk out of the restaurant and the minute we are out of sight of everyone. I karate chop his head lightly.

-Hey! What was that for?

-You flirting with my sis. She's not looking for love you big dumb dumb.

-Why?

-Let's go back!

-What? Explain?*pout*

I walk back in and everyone is giving as questionable look at me.

-What!

-Nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V

My sister comes back with a sad Chen, so I start to wonder what happened and I give a questionable look. I ask her in french:

-Why did you want to talk to that guy Chen?

I wait for her to explain while the guy mess around at the table. Except Chen seems out of it. I just go back to eating while I wait for her to respond. Then she pokes me and says:

-Chen was flirting with you and I was just letting him know that you're not interested.

-Thank you. I mean it's a lost cause trying to let me to love anyone.

Just as I saying that to my sister, the table fell silent and everybody's eyes were on us.

-What?

I ask trying not to look at Chen because he is looking at me like a lost puppy.

-What language was that?

Suho asks as he takes on a notebook to write down.

-French.

I answer without much interest. This always happens. People are shocked that we speak two languages because we don't have any accents or hints in our english that we speak french. I keep eating while Keiko talks with Kai and Sehun. I just eat peacefully by myself. While Chen sends me side glances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko P.O.V.

We soon finish our food and dessert came with our second cups of bubble tea because keiko and Sehun finished theirs before the meal so they ordered seconds. I started to smile and get excited.

-YAS!!! MY BUBBLE TEA!!!!

-Keiko... CALM DOWN OR NO BUBBLE TEA FOR YOU!!!

-'kay...

I tried to calm down but it was difficult and Kai seemed to sense that so he put his hand in mine. Slowly I calmed down, thanks to Kai. I soon started to eat my dessert and really enjoyed it 'because it had a LOT of whipped cream.

-KEIKO! TRY TAKING NORMAL PEOPLE BITES SO YOU DON'T CHOKE ON YOUR FOOD!!

-'kay*pout*

-And you have whipped cream all over your face.

My sister was about to wipe the cream off but then...

-Here let me!

Sehun says and he uses his napkin to wipe it off, I notice Kai glaring at someone but then when I look at him his look softened, To a sweet smile. As I finish, I stand up to go pay the bill. My sister then surprises me. And pulls my hand.