My unexpected visitor

As soon as I opened the door to my room, I thew my bag down and leaped for my comforting bed. I reached over finding the remote and turned on the television,  not really paying attention to what's on. How could I? After four major test and a mile run I'm ready to pass out. I tried to focus of the corny cartoon instead my eyes slowly closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

"Don't hurt me!" I yelled running, trying to escape the dark alley. The man dressed in a dark suit was running after me almost catching me. I ran through a water puddle and slipped causing the man to land on top on me. "Leave me alone!" I yelled again. I kept feeling my body shake and I heard distant voices.

I shook myself and popped up causing me to awake from my horrible dream. When I did I guess I was too close the the edge and I fell off my bed, collapsing in the floor. 

"You're cute when you talk in your sleep." I nearly jumped out of my own skin. 

"Blake turner? Why are you at my house watching me sleep?"

"The better question would be why are you at the house that I am currently at, sleeping, while I look at you?"

I'm so confused I don't even care to
laugh at his not-so-funny joke.

"Wait, are you that kid that was the son of that one guy that's my dads co-worker?"
wow, I'm must of hit my head when I fell.
"that'd be me, princess"

"don't call me princess" 

"do you prefer kitten?"

"I prefer Rebecca, thanks." 

"okay becca"

I can tell this is going to be a long night. 

My mom called my name and I opened my door and looked down the stairs. 

"Ya'll can watch a movie or something while we're gone to dinner but don't have too much fun." she said winking.

Oh god. I think I almost gagged. I walked back into my room to find Blake sitting on my bed with a huge smirk on his face. 

"you're stuck with me for two more hours, babe" 

I rolled my eyes and ignored the 'babe' seeing that'd it'd make no difference to argue with him. I plopped on my bed and turned my tv up at an attempt to ignore him as much as possible. I wouldn't have a problem sharing my Friday night with anyone else, but Blake Tuner is different. We've gone to school together since kindergarten but after middle school I became invisible to him. I see him around school, I even have gym with him, but I haven't talked to him since 5th grade.

"Let's make something"

"what?" I asked in confusion. 

"Let's. Make. Something."

"I know what you said, but what do you want to make?" 

"Food."

I threw a bag of chips at him and began watching tv again. He got up and turned the television off and walked down the stairs yelling "I'll get the stove started."

I'm surprised the schools bad boy knows how to cook. I got up and put on some comfy socks and made my way down stairs rolling my eyes as he looked at the stove like it was a math problem. I sighed and turned the knob waiting for the oven to heat up. I walked over to the pantry to get ingredients for cookies. 

"What are we making today, Chef Becca?"

"None other than my famous chocolate chip cookies."

He clapped sarcastically and got a bowl from the counter. 

About ten minutes into it and neither of us said a word. Honestly, I didn't know hat was I supposed to say to the schools play boy that knew nothing about me. I sighed once again and turned around to grab a cookie sheet when I feel a gooey egg being cracked on my head. 

"OMG"

 I screamed turning around and seeing a smirk creep up on Blake's face. Oh not today I said to myself and I grabbed a hand full of flour and threw it at him.

"Oh no you didn't." 

His eyes flew across the room and landed on the glass of water nearly two inches from his hand. I started running around into the living room while he chased after me with a glass of water, about to pour it on me. I slipped on the edge of the carpet and he came tumbling down on top of me, taking my breath away. Little did I know this would not be the first time Blake Michael Turner took my breathe away.

He smiled sheepishly and said,"What? I just wanted a sip of water."

 We both started laughing way harder than we should of. Minutes later when our laughing died down I realized he was still on top of me inches away from my face. I could feel his hot breathe falling on my neck. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he said "I know, I'm gorgeous."

I laughed trowing him off of me standing up. I helped him up and we just kind of awkwardly stood their until we both scrunched our noses  to the smell of something burning. My eyes opened wide and we ran into the kitchen taking the burnt cookies out of the oven and laughing uncontrollably. 

"Well there goes my chance at trying those famous cookies"

I smirked and started cleaning up the mess while he called to order us a pizza. After the pizza got here we started back up to my room to watch Netflix. 
In the middle of the movie he stopped and turned to face me. 

"what?" I said stuffing my face with pizza. 

"you're kind of beautiful Rebecca"

I started laughing harder than necessary and he folded his arms and looked aggravated.
"I just complimented you."

"Oh I know, but I'm probably the 50th girl you've complimented today." 

He put his hand to his heart "I am truly hurt. A bullet to the heart becca."

"Oh whatever. You couldn't stay in a relationship long enough for it to count as a relationship"

"Okay. Let's play a little game then, for me to prove you wrong."

"I have to warn you, I never loose a good game"

"we'll see."

"Okay well what's the game?"

"Let's call each other late at night and talk about irrelevant things. Let's hang out and kiss and cuddle and go places together. Lets watch movies together and go on dates together. And whoever falls in love first, loses. "

I think to myself for a minute what I'd be like to cuddle with blake turner. The blake turner, the guy that girls drool over, would take me on a date and kiss me. I will not lie, this game sounds amazing. But, I cannot and I will not let myself fall for Blake Michael Turner. 

"Game on."