Chapter 4: Thoughts

I wake up a little earlier than usual; It was still kinda dark outside. And just to make sure, I get dressed before I go out of my room. I grab my staff and tip-toe out side. My Dad will be getting up soon and that mean Sokka will be coming soon too. So I decided to get a little alone time before starting my day. Just some time to think.

I run through the meadow over to the near by woods. The trees seemed to blur by me as I run. I get to a tree marked with an 'A' and I smile. Looking up, you really can't see much, besides branches and leaves. But only I know what is really up there. Using airbending, I hop up the tree, slowly revealing my smallish fort. It's only about 6 1/2 square feet, so it's not huge. I get on to the roof and, like always, I get blown away. The view was priceless. You could see the towering mountains in the distance and the small village down the hill. You can even see the great city of Ba Sing Se. Now going there is definately on my list of things to do some day.

I sit down and pull my legs up to my chest. Every once and awhile I like to come out here early and watch the sun rise. Sometimes I imagine myself gliding through the sky while it's rising, over the city, almost touching the clouds. But I'm stuck here, watching from the outside looking in. If only I could meet the Avatar, then I could tell him I was an airbender. I could go on adventures and do bending with him, and he could even teach me new airbending things. I often think back on the story of him beating the fire lord. He took away the fire lord's ability to fire bender, and now he is in jail rotting away. After that, everything seemed so peaceful. But there is still Azula. Even though she is locked up, it is still possible for her to escape. This though makes me nervous. But then I think of the Avatar, and everything is capable of, and I know that if Azula does escape, He will stop Her.

I get lost in the colors and light of the sun rise. When it was over I stand up and stretch my arms out, breathing in the fresh morning air. A soft whistle comes from the direction of my house. Once again it was my Mother's whistle. I take one last look of the view and start heading back to the lonely, boring thing I call my life.

Some day, I will have great adventures like the Avatar. And someday, I'll become a great airbender  just     like       Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated lately but i don't always have time. And sorry it's pretty short, it's kinda just a little side story. Anyways, I'm glad I'm getting more readers and some followers. Aang and Ara will meet soon! ;]

Vote, Follow, COMMENT!!

Silver~<3