Chapter 13

Baby Dominic

The four males were at the mall.Ken was sitting across from James and Nash and ash across from each other.Ken was a little in pain but he tried to hide it and put on a smile.He didn't want James to worry since he was the one that wanted to come Christmas shopping.

"Babe,you okay?".

He look up from his food when he heard James' voice.He gave him a smile and a nod.

"Tomorrow is your birthday Kenny".Nash said.

Ken look up again with wide eyes.

"It is?".

James raise a brow but nod.

"Oh....yea it is".ken said after he look at the Calender on his phone.

"So its Christmas Eve?".he ask

"Yep and tomorrow you're gonna be eighteen,where were you?"ash raise a brow.

Then without warning paparazzi surrounded then,the quick action made ken drop his fry and ash to spill some shake on himself.Jamie quickly took ken hand and led him out of the mall with ash and Nash trying to get rid out the paparazzi.Ken blinking a little from the flashes,even in day they are bright.

Mr.Adams is this your new lover?

Is it true he's pregnant?

Where did you meet?

How old is he?

Where is he from?

What's his name

The questions hit them both ,ken hug his jacket closet to himself,trying to hide his stomach and they reach the car and James put him in.

James had one of his hand on the staring wheel while the other squeeze ken's  tightly. As soon as they got home ash turn on the tv and just as thought the news had spread fast.

"James Adams and his new lover spotted at the mall,the mystery boy looks as if he's even pregnant"

Ken hands was shaking like crazy,he didn't know if he should say anything to James right now because the man look like he was ready to kill the first person that said a word.Instead he just made his way to their bedroom, turning on the tv and laying down.Tonight was the night thy were all going to watch movies like last year Christmas but obviously that's not going to happen.The first channel was the news again.

At least I look hot

He thought to himself trying to cheer himself up.

$$$$$

Ken woke up from the pain he was feeling,he wanted to get off the bed but he was tangled with James who was sound a sleep.

"James get up!".he slap the man's bicep.

He was in terrible pain and he didn't understand why.James quickly got up and look at ken ,his eyes widen when he saw the tears in Ken's  eyes.

"What's wrong?!".

"Pain,hurts really bad".ken whimpered,holding his stomach.

James quickly got his keys and pulled on his pants,he took ken up from the bed and brought him out the door,yelling for the other two lovers.They came rushing down and into Kevin's waiting car,ken had a tight hold on James' arms as James whispered in his ears that everything was okay.

When they reach the private hospital,nurses rush to them immediately, taking ken into a room.It wasn't an normal room where women would go but a room where you do c section.James was worried  he couldn't sit,his phone rang a thousand times,he knew it was about the scene at the mall so he didn't answer but turn it off he just wanted to know if his babies were okay.

$$$$$

"You can see ken Brian now".a nurse came out smiling .

What the hell is she smiling about

The same thing going through the three man's mind as they followed the nurse.They weren't taken to the room ken was taken to but an normal room this time.The nurse step aside when she push the door open for them.They slowly walked in,the first thing James saw was ken,he was a bit paler than usual with his hair in his eyes and a smile on his face as he look down at the blanket he was holding.

James didn't waste anytime in going over to ken,about to hug and kiss his boyfriend when a sound came from the blanket.James heart melted at the sight of his baby.He was out of words as he stared down the new born angel his Ken's  hands.Ash and ash came over and gasps.

"Hold shit".was Ash first thought.

"He's beautiful".Nash cooed.

"Babe".

James look at ken who was now holding the baby out to him.James smile and took the child in his arms sitting beside ken on the bed,little Dominic yawn and close his eyes.

"He's so beautiful".James whispered.

"Like his dad".he added,kiss ken on the temple.

"Can't believe I'm a dad".James said.

"Neither can we".Ash and Nash said in unison and James glared at them.

"You're going to be a great father".Ken told him.

"I know I am".James said smiling down at his child sleeping form.