CHAPTER FOUR - AMELIA

(edited) i may make this book a little bit longer than it already is

— amelia ( june 20th )
the past couple of weeks me and jack have been talking, i made up my mind and told him we can meet im nervous as hell for today. i hope everything turns out good.

i got out of bed and took a shower to melt the stress away. i got out the shower and heard my phone ringing. it was an random number. i picked up.

"hello?"

"hey amelia its me jack. im excited for today. i kinda need you to do something for me " he said nervously through the phone.

"what is it jack.."

"can you pick me and my buddy johnson up from the airport" i rolled at my eyes when he said that.

"fine just let me change and i will let you know where im there."

"great see you there baby girl."

"dont call me that but bye" i ended the call and threw some clothes on nothing crazy. something comfortable.

amelia ( air port )

i pulled up to the air port and saw fans waiting by the door. i got out of my car and walked to the group of girls.

"hey are you guys waiting for jack and jack?"

they all said yes and heard someone screaming and saw the one and only jack and jack.. gilinsky looks much taller and hotter in person and johnson his hair was something that reminds me of dragon ball z, he was a little shorter than gilinsky but he had some nice eyes.

jack saw me and walked towards me.

"hey amelia, wow you look amazing in person too" i smiled at him, he smiled back wow his teeth were really white.

"hi jack and thank you. jet leg looks really nice on you" i laughed "hey johnson" i waved at him.

"my car is just right here so you can put your things in the car" i walked with gilinsky and popped the trunk. i walked to the drivers seat and waited for them to say there goodbyes to their fans. the both got in the car and we drove off.