Wait. My mom told me that her boyfriend, her mate, left her after killing her mother and getting her pregnant with my brother. Grant's son was her mate. But that would mean he's dead.

"Grant's son is dead," I stated, looking at each of them.

"What? What makes you think that?" James asked me.

"That's one of the reasons he took me. He wanted me to pay for 'killing his son.' I didn't know what he was going on about but that didn't stop him from torturing me."

"So his son is dead. That could be one of the reason the attacks have been sloppy, but that doesn't make up for taking you," Jack said.

"I look a lot like my mother. Grant could've mistaken you with Katie, blinded by grief from the death of his son. His mate was also murdered from a rogue years ago, insanity is getting to him from being without her for so long," James explained.

"That still doesn't make since. My mo- Katie said that it was my fault that her mate left and that she was stuck with an asshole that was my father," I started, "If Grant took me thinking I was Katie and 'killed his son' does that mean Katie killed her mate?"

"No... no. Katie couldn't do that. She was so excited to be with him," Jack argued.

"But her mate did kill her mother and got her banished from her own pack and family," Logan finally spoke up. "Then he had the nerve to try and leave when Katie was pregnant with Max's brother."

That put everyone in an intense silence. Jack stared at Logan trying to deny that his daughter had killed her mate, but with the points Logan stated it was increasingly difficult to do that. Soon he let out a defeated sigh and looked to the floor, not saying anything else after that. James looked about the same as his father. He didn't want to believe his sister had killed someone either.

We all sat in silence for God knows how long. I twas getting unbearable and I was started to fidget around wanting to get out there. Man, and I originally thought this was going to a peaceful, non-eventful trip. I was wrong.

Someone rushes into the room breathing heavily and sweaty and only wearing a pair of shorts.

"Rouge attack. I've trying to get to you through mind link but you blocked us out. Rouges at the south and west. Probably more coming from the other directions. I have already told the pack to hide and take cover from this and all fighters to get ready, but this is bad. Worse then the others," the guy rushes out breathlessly. We all shoot up from out seats and I stare at Logan. I know he is going to fight in this, so I might as well to.

"Go! Help the others," James says turning around to me. "You need to go hide with all the others. This is to dangerous for you."

I laugh at him.

"Seriously?" I said and looked to Logan who had the look of agreement on his face. I knew he would, he doesn't want me fighting or around danger, he wants me safe. 

Logan sighed and looked to James. 

"Just give me some weapons and put me somewhere where the pack members are at and I'll protect them. I shouldn't be in any direct danger," I tried to reason with them. "Logan, you should know me enough to know I won't sit this out."

"Okay," he gave in, "but you have to stay where Jack puts you."

"Deal."

"Okay, fine. Max you go with Jack and Logan with me, we need to go and help. Dad, get Max something to fight with," James said as he turned towards the door. 

I was about to go with Jack, but I turned and rushed to Logan and pulled him to me. I smashed my lips to his. He was shocked at first but gave in quickly.

I pulled away. "I love you."

I turn back to Jack and rush to him now. Logan stood there staring off at me, I could feel his eyes on me. I wanted to go back to him, but we need to help out.

Jack gave me silver knives, ranging in styles and two handguns with silver bullets.

"Max, you aren't going to be in the middle of the fight, but you are going to go protect the children and the ones who don't fight. Got it?" Jack says sternly.

"Got it."

He rushes out of the room and I follow him. We go down some stairs and I am met with a room full of kids and elderly. There were some women who look pregnant in the bunch. People are either trying to calm down children or themselves. They didn't seen to notice us, so Jack turned to me again.

"There will be a couple more people coming down here to help you, but for now you are going to be on your own. I have to go. Don't die," he says and rushes off again.

Well, this is going to be different.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HULLO MY GIRAFFES!

How was the chapter?

I am SO SORRY it took me this long to update. I have been really busy the last couple weeks and whatnot. Forgive me plz. <3

Okay! Bye For Now My Giraffes! Be Crazy! Stay Awesome! Love Your Stuffed Animals! BELIEVE!!!!! COMMENT!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3