~12~

Max's POV-

After I got out of the shower I somehow manage to get fresh bandages on and around my shoulder loosely. It was a bad attempt, but it would have to do for now. The rest of that night went m=by uneventful. Dinner was served and we all ate and had small talk. Logan's constant glances my way was distracting me to no end, but I enjoyed them deeply. It brought a small smile on my face.

When everyone was heading to bed, Logan came up behind me and grabbed my hand and held it tightly in his. It was warm and comforting. I closed my eyes and the feeling as I let him lead me to his room. When we got there we got ready for bed. I was so tired. I changed into one of Logan's shirts after he left to go take a shower.

I climbed into bed and sighed deeply as Logan's scent filling m nose. I cuddled deeper into the blankets and buried my face in his pillow. I closed my eyes, even though I know I wouldn't be able to far asleep with Logan.

Breathing evenly I thought about how tomorrow was going to do. It was basically my first day again. I was there and then I wasn't for awhile. Maybe they all thought I was dead or something, not that I cared, but still, tomorrow could go horrible depending on the people.

I heard the room door open and light from the hallway flooded it. Cracking my eyes open, I saw Logan walking in shirtless and in a pair of sweatpants. He was great to stare at. He made his way over to the bed and climbed in under the blankets next to me and wrapped an arm around me pulling me to his chest. It was a caring gesture and was a constant reminder he wasn't going to leave me.

"Good night, Max," Logan whispered in my ear.

"Good night, Logan," I murmured back before falling asleep.

~

The next morning sucked pretty bad. I actually had to get up early and couldn't sleep in anymore. It was a hassle getting out of bed and getting ready for school. It was more annoying than anything, if I'm being honest. Yay, back to sleep deprived weeks.

"Max, you ready yet?" Micah yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Almost!" I called back as I grabbed my backpack.

I walked down the hallway and to the steps, everyone was already waiting so I quickly made my way down them. Everyone looked towards me and Jacob smirked.

"Look who's making us late today," he said.

"Look who spent two hours on his hair today," I said back.

"There is nothing wrong with taking care of your hair!" Jacob argued after me.

We all walked to the cars. Geena grabbed my arm and forced me into her car with the twins before any protests could be made. We were already driving down the road before Logan was even in his car. I chuckled but didn't say anything about it.

"So, what are we going to do after school today?" Hannah asked as we continued the drive to school.

"Dunno, what do guys want to do?" Micah piped up.

"We could do anything, it doesn't really matter to me. We could go to the mall or something," Geena said with a shrug as she watched the road.

"I need a new sweater since someone," Hannah started as she glared at her sister, "decided to get chocolate all over it."

"Mall it is then," Geena stated.

"Eh, count me out, shopping isn't my thing. I was planning on going it my apartment anyway," I said while looking out the window.

"Max, c'mon. You can't avoid shopping forever," Geena said.

"Watch me," I replied.

"Ugh, you don't have a choice, you're going with us if you like it or not," she stated as she parked the car in the school parking lot.