"I'm back, I also brought you a spare jumper in case you're cold." He placed the laptop and jumper on the bed.
"Is it good? I mean is the food good?" In response I let out an appreciative hum.
"I'm glad." He smiled and clapped his hands together.
"So what movie? Any requests?"

"Well, I do really like five hundred days of summer."

"So you wanna watch that?"

"Maybe. Wait, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"You know since you're an actor?" He nodded.
"What movie did you play in?"

"I played in- oh no mister, we are not watching any movies with me. No way."

"Okay then, five hundred days of summer it is."

We laid on the bed for the next two hours, we weren't even paying attention to it. The movie was just a background noise to our conversations about nothing and everything.

A ringing noise disturbed our relaxed atmosphere. At first I thought it was his phone, however after he checked and it wasn't his I frantically looked around the room to find where Sage left my phone. When I finally found the phone I answered the phone call without even looking at the contact name.

"Tyler!?" It was my mum.
"Oh my God Tyler! I heard what happened! Are you okay? Are you staying with the Mellets? Who did this?" My mum was panicking over the phone and I just wanted to hug her but the sea and ten hours of flight were between us.

"I'm feeling better mum, the Mellets are letting me stay over and I'm just currently watching a movie with Troye."

"How are you acting so calm, from what I heard happened I would have expected you to be a mess. Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Ty? Could you please tell me what happened?"

"Dad-"

"-That piece of shit! How did he dare to do this!"

"He actually did this often... never that harsh though..."

"Tyler! Oh my God!" I heard a loud cry from the other line, she was most definitely crying since I also heard loud gasps for air and sniffing.
"Tyler, I will try to come as soon as I can. I am not going to let that monster live on the loose after what he did. Oh, and happy birthday." With that the call ended.

I let out a shaky breath and walked back to the bed where Troye was sitting cross-legged. He gave me a reassuring smile and spread his arms wide. I walked into his embrace, my head was on his shoulder and my arms wrapped around his back.

"Wanna go somewhere?"

"Yeah. What would you recommend Troye boy?"

"It's your birthday, where would you want to go?"

"Are there any cool movies out?"

"Well there's that animated movie out, unless you wanna go watch something else."

"You know what, I think I just want to stay here.

"Okay then." After a moment of consideration Troye spoke again.
"How about I give you your gift, it's not finished so don't judge."

"I would never judge you." Troye stood up and waited in the doorway.

"I need the piano so come over to my room." I stood up and followed Troye into his room. I sat down on his bed and watched as he got ready to play.
"Okay, so I only have maybe the first verse completed, the tune isn't perfect yet as well so bear with me." I laughed at the way he panicked and made frantic hand gesture as he explained.