Lost and Found (RinXLen One-Shot)

Start from the beginning

'Rin? Whats going on?' I asked while looking at the messy living room which was neatly when I left it. The table and some cabinets were flipped over. Papers were everwhere, chairs were at some random places and moms make-up too. (mom is not gonna be happy when she gets home!) Rin had her back turned to me, it it started to make me worried. Was there something wrong? Of course it is! Why should she otherwise flip over EVERYTHING!? When she turned to me she had a sad expression. I know her, she doesn't get sad that easy! Did something happen? She is a strong girl! (I hate to admit it, but she is stronger then me...)

'Len, I lost my dairy...'

End flashback

You may think why she was upset she lost her dairy, but it looks like something important was written in her dairy. She was really upset about it the days after. You know, I never saw her crying, so it was kinda akward when she snapped. Silently I stepped out of my warm bed and walked silently to my closet. Well, It's time to get her birthday present, I will be back at morning!

But was I wrong...

Rin's POV

I felt something warm shine on my face. First I was annoyed by the sun who had wake me up, but then I felt empty. I always felt like that when Len wasn't here. A bit worried I got up and asked a bit scared: 'Len?' My heart started to go crazy. What happend to him? I stood up and walked to his bed. There were a few stuffed animals on his bed, 2 more than that I have: a brown bear and a white bunny. I let my hand slip under his blanket, it felt so soft and cold. That mean he was up REALLY early. I couldn't help myself: I started to climb on his bed and snuggle in it. I never knew why, but his bed always seems softer and warmer. Thats why I always wanted to sleep in the same bed with him. But now we are to old for that... I let my head snuggle in his pillow and smelled at it: banana. Mentally I chuckled, he LOVES banana's! So much he even smelled like them. But who knows... maybe he is in the night secretly eating banana's? Because I am secretly eating oranges in my bed... (don't judge)

After some time I stood up of his bed and headed to the living room. As a zombie I walked down (because I feel like a zombie without Len) But when I came there I didn't saw him anywhere. Was he in the kitchen? Maybe he was hungry and was eating banana's? When I though that my mouth started to water. I wanted to eat my oranges SOOOO badly! Suprisely when I came there he wasn't there too. Um... Maybe he was at school?

...

But today is Saturday!

Was he on a walk?

...

But he would always tell when he was out!

...

Seriously, I have no clue where he disappeard to!

I'm getting worried! Maybe he was...

Okay, stop now Rin! You being paranoid! He is tomorrow 14! just like you! You should have some trust in him! Why are you even paranoid when it becomes to him! I yelled to myself. I knew exactly why I was so worried about him. I cared about him, more than anything! More than by a brother...

I know: I am a sick and twisted person to love my brother in that way...

But I just can't help it! He is so cute and perfect at everything! Even though we are twins, I always got a feeling that Len was better then me in appearence. sometimes he is really sensitive, but I don't mind that. It just gives me one more reason to comfort him, let him hug me while he is upset. After all, I miss hugging with my brother.  I started to relax  a bit and decided to trust my brother. After all, I'm really excited for our birthday! So I heard that tomorrow it's gonna snow! And we love snow! Snow always showed purity, something that really suited us (my mother said that, after that I became to believe that), but I see it more like a birthday present from god himself. For some reason the snow disappears right after our birthday... Then the phone ringed, I stood up to get it: