Lost and Found (RinXLen One-Shot)

A/N So this is kinda bad written, because it was so long that I lost my fingers and my mind. Some parts are just really bad. I have warned you...

Len's POV

Only two days left: tommorow and our birthday itself. The moon was shining through the big window of our room, exactly on Rin's childish sleeping face at the other side of our room. She was snoring really lightly, it was cute... in a way. You may think it weird to still sleep in the same room with your sister when you are almost 14, but she insisted and I like being with her, It makes me feel safe for some reason... I know it's weird to say that as a guy, but I'm just telling the truth, okay?

I started to feel guilty, Rin already had my birthday present ready and I don't . There is one thing that was good: I knew what I wanted to give her as present and I know it will make her happy! But there was 50% that I can't find it anymore. I hope that won't happen! It was 2 months since she lost it:

Flashback

'Yo, Len! You know that forest right?' Rin said, she was practically bouncing! But when the words "That Forest" came from her mouth, a cold shiver was send through my body. That forest was just SCARY as... I don't know actually, I never had experienced something that was scarier than that forest! I swear EVEN the most scary horror movie won't be as scary as that... Well, I don't know that either, because I never watched a horror movie before, only a trailer...

'y-yes?' I asked unsecure, what had she planned? After all time I've known her I know that she sometimes comes with random things. 'I don't believe te rumors, so will you and I go to the forest to see it ourselfs?' of course she wanted to manipulate me with her cute smile! That smile that I couldn't resist! And today it was twice as bad because her eyes were sparkeling too! Why had she to be so cute?! A small blush crept to my face as I had a scared expression on my face.

'Well, I have to... do my homework!' I said randomly, I know it is the most clicheé excuse... EVER! But I couldn't think normal when she had that kind of smile up her face! 'Oh! I know! You are scared!' Rin teased, her smile widend and my blush disappeared. 'N-no! Of course n-not!' I defended myself. 'Well then! I see you after school... at "the forest"!' she laughed and speaking the words "the forest" extra creepy out. Again she had send shivers down my spines... WHAT HAVE I AGREED TO?!

As hard I was hiding my scared expression, I couldn't do anything about it: I was really scared! By every step I took, the further I go in the forest, the darker it turned. It was almost like day and night was decided by this forest itself. I looked beside me and saw Rin looking all excited around her. How could she not be scared?! But then her face suddenly started to get red like roses. I liked the color, I wanted to pinch it and kiss it...

WTF are you thinking Len?! I screamed mentally to myself.

But I started to get worried, was she started to get sick or something? But then I realized it: I was holding her hand! As fast I could I let her hand go and looked the other way, A blush starting to form on my cheeks. Well, since we turned 12 were started to get akward by hugging and holding hands and stuff. I didn't seem right to us anymore, so we decided that we stopped. Sometimes I regreted that I said yes to that day...

'Len? Are you sick or something?' Hey! That was what I was thinking! 'Maybe we should go home then!' Yes! Thank god! Finally we started to return home and luckly the sky started to turn back to light when we walked back. If we had continued to go in the forest I would have been paranoid! Well, maybe not, because I'm already paranoid now. Let me correct myself: I would have been twice maybe triple as paranoid as I am now!

As I wanted to go to the tv to play some games, Rin stopped me, saying: 'Len, your sick. It's better to go to your room' Believe me, Rin is just a sweetheart! But sometimes really bossy. Because I didn't wanted to make her upset because I was not sick, I forced myself to my room (where I was REALLY bored). When I decided to continu my and Rin's song. Suddenly I heard her flipping stuff in the living room. I started to get worried and headed to the living room.