*Ring*

The bell rings so Brandon and I go off to Algebra while the others go to English.

When I walked in Joey was talking to Nathan and there was a note on my desk.

It said Alice on the outside and the note read:

Meet me in the library out our spot. I have something to tell you kitten ;)

-Joey or A.K.A "The Player"

I chuckled at the note and put it away in my pocket. Then Joey turns around and looks at me. He smiles and looks away.

Oh this player is going to be the death of me.

***

Algebra went by pretty fast and so did the other classes. That means it's lunch time.

"So are you going to eat with us at lunch today or are you going to the library with Joey?" Brandon questioned.

I blushed and said. "I'm going to the library with Joey."

Brandon pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to me.

"Here. You are going to need it." Brandon said.

It was a condom.

"Ew! You jerk, that's nasty. Here take it back!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh. It was just a joke." Brandon laughed. "Now go!" he yelled.

I walked down the hall to the library and to my spot or should I say our spot in the library.

"Hey kitten."

I turn around to see Joey standing up against the bookshelf, trying to make himself look good.

"Hey player." I said while scrunching up my nose.

"Ah, you calling me player is like music to my ears now little kitten." Joey said.

"Okay so why did you want to meet here?" I questioned.

"Oh come on. I just wanted to spend some time with my favorite little kitten. Is that such a crime?" Joey questioned.

"Well I thought you would have had something important to tell me since that's what you wrote on the note." I said.

"No kitten. I just want to hang with you." Joey said before he pulled out a flask from his book bag. "Want some?" He asked.

"Ew. No. First of all that's illegal to drink under 21 and second of all you are going to get in so much trouble if someone caught you with that." I said.

"Oh kitten calm down. I'm a player, I play my cards right and I get away with everything." Joey said while taking another sip.

"Give me that." I hissed and tried to reach for it but failed because Joey pulled away and I face planted.

"Haha. Oh kitten if you want some just ask." Joey chuckles.

"Ugh, may I have some?" I asked while lying.

"Here you go kitten." Joey said while handing me the flask and I ran off with it.

"Kitten get back here!" Joey yelled.

I laughed and continued to ran around the library. I stopped to see if he was still behind me, but he was gone.

I turned to run again but I fell on top of someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said apologizing before I realized who it was.

"Kitten. I didn't know you were the frisky type." Joey said.