The run-away bride

Start from the beginning

If dad was still alive, this would have never happened.

What hurts most is the fact that the people whom you once trusted and loved are the ones who end up hurting you.

I don't think i can open up my heart to anyone ever again.

Because i'm so tired of letting people ruin my life

.

.

.

Anderson's residence NY, 17:00 pm

With the announcement of the engagement my world had been turned upside down.

There was no escape

Now it was time for the wedding.

My wedding, where i'm being forcefully married off to someone else

I really want to escape this harsh reality and if i had to shoot a bullet through my head to ease this pain.

I gladly would.

My eyes we're red and sore from shedding tears.

The preparations were still on, as i laid on my bed, my eyes swollen, heart shattered.

Anne, Shelly, and many others have tried to comfort me but the least reaction they could get out of me was a cold blank stare.

My mom, oblivious of all these was knee deep planning out the picture perfect wedding down the hall.

We still haven't spoke a word and i don't intend to because of what she had done.

Marriage is a sacred vow, and i don't want to be tied down to a guy i don't even like in the first place. This is so outrageous.

She has just managed to cut my bruised heart even deeper leaving a permanent scar.

On the other hand the conceited brat Edmund has send me expensive gifts which have been piled up in my room, in hopes of getting a respond, which is a luxury he won't be getting from me, even if it kills me.

I hate him with all of my heart, at least he had a choice to make, but he choose to be egoistic and irrational.

For which i won't be forgiving him anytime soon.

Twenty four hours later i will be walking down the aisle, and unlike any normal bride, i feel anything but thrill.

.

.

.

I stare at the reflection of a completely different girl looking back at me.

Her innocent brown eyes had lost their usual vibrant colour, instead an empty cold pit was staring back at me, void of emotions, fears, sorrow. Just empty.

The girl in front of me, had long gone forgot how to feel.

Long gone buried her feelings along with her broken heart under the cold ground.

The bedroom door swung open as several people rushed in bringing in the cold chill, i sat rooted at my place unable to move, staring at the mirror blankly not caring less.

A hand came up to asses my hair. ''Disaster.'' He muttered.

They showered me, scrubbed, waxed, changed and all the things that woman had paid them to do as i survived everything without a single word.

It was not my wedding aisle that i was going to walk down tonight, it was the path to my grave.

Where i was going to bury the memory of my innocent days and the people i loved under the ground, forever.

When You Love SomeoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara