"Well. It seems as though, that may um.." I pondered on how I really felt about it. Suddenly I felt the vibrations get faster and harder and I looked up to see Elliot tapping the remote with his finger. How did he expect me to answer like this? Well he must have expected me to reply fast, cause suddenly the vibrations went even faster, causing my juices to stream out of me. "Why 50 shades of Grey? Most people didnt know what BDSM until the boo-ook." I silent protest and sit up with my back straight. My voice wavered at the end due to the increase of speed. I inhaled deeply and tried to contain myself, but the feeling in my gut needed release. "It gives people to put their money where their mouths are. We arent Christan Greys. We all dont do vanilla. Some of us are hardcore Doms. Do you follow?" The man replies, oblivious to my rising orgasm.

"Uh huh." Oh shit. I moaned that, and everyone looks at me oddly. Eli looked humoured. After 5 more minutes of discussion, my eyes were pressed tightly together and I worried they heard the small vibrating clip. "So what do you say Mr. Carter?" The man finally asked. Please say yes! I practically beg. "Where's the contract?" He asks, with a sigh not looking over at me. It seems like everyone is taking their merry time and I feel my body convulse. "Oh dang. I forgot my pen. Rayleen may I borrow yours?" Elliot asked, with a cheeky smile. I stand to my feet and his fingers dabble over the remote causing it to go faster. I try to walk at a decent pace, but it's more of an embarassing limp/run. "Is she alright?" Someone asks and he nods quietly. I sit next to him, watching as he slowly searches for the signature line. "It's right there." I whisper harshly and he smirks.

"Impatient are we kitten?" He asks and signs his name. It looked way too long to be Elliot Carter. The men shake hands and to my surprise. Elliot follows them! The vibrations are causing my swollen bud to move quickly across the inside of my wet lips. I was so close I could taste it. My phone went off, signaling I had a notification. I groaned impatiently and saw it said. "Master"  

When did he put that in there. He texted one word. One magical fucking word that could have me leaping over buildings. 

"Cum." 

So I did.

After putting the little ring in a small towel and sandwhich bag I made my way to Eli's door. I was so eager to see his face that I rushed right in where I saw Ms. Newmort, sitting on his desk, bent over, and boobs pushed out- being stared at directly by Elliot. Her eyes showed lust and his showed wonder. I frowned for a moment then went to back out, "Forgive me. I forgot to knock, but you two are busy." I say, showing profession then go to close the door. "It's okay Rayleen. We are just talking about Boss business stuff. Right Eli? I mean Elliot."
Fury rises through me causing me to try not to grit through my teeth. She used my name- my special name for him and the worst part is. She let him! "Oh well. I came here to ..inform Mr. Carter." I pause for a moment, spitting out his name like its a curse word. "That I've come to dispose of this...extraneous benefaction." I paused and looked down at the bag which contained the ring. This was a reward? Did he send me the text to do this? "Stop using all those big words- just say what you have to say." Elliot said after awhile and my eyes widened at him. Why was he acting like this? "I came to throw this bullshit away. Better?" I exclaim, throwing away the bag in his trash. "Perhaps it wasnt right in the first place. Thank you for the proficient gift. Maybe it would be better for Ms. Newmort."

I say with a smile and go to turn on me heel. "Rayleen wait. Tina can you wait outside please?" He asks her and she nods and hops on her feet. Giving me one last unapproving glare then is out the door, leaving me there with a very angry Mr. Carter. "What the hell was that?" He screams, I worry the others may hear us but then I remembered- soundproofed walls. "What the hell was THAT?" I retort in the same tone, crossing my arms. This was a no-no -5 points for Carter. "First named basis now are we. Tina can you wait outside please?" I mock, turning my face up at him. He stands, his fist balled up and the dominating look returned in his whole stance. But I wasnt going to let that break me. "Here. Now. Rayleen." He annouciates, but I stand there with my arms folded. "If you dont come here in the next 5 seconds- so help me God!" And I chuckle.
"Whatever Carter. You dont even have an explaination." I say and go to turn again. As soon as I know it, Elliot's behind me with his hand clasped around my neck and his other in my hair. "Close the gotdamn door." He grits through his teeth. I tremble, scared as fuck and kick the door closed. He drags me to his desk and throws me on my back. He staring at me with wild eyes, then he brings my face closer and smacks me.