"Come in." Mr. Carter says, flashing me one last seductive look before fixing it to a more formal manner. Ms Newmort happily burst through the door, boobs out (still lopsided) Make up still like it belonged in Michael Jacksons Thriller music video. Same old Falcon face. She was one person I did not miss. "Mr. Carter- oh hello Ms Banks. " She said less excited and I smiled sarcastically. "Ms Newmort. Well Mr. Carter, I'll carry through with your instruction." I say, my eyes starryeyed at him and as I turn to go, I hear him say, "Please enjoy your gift as well." And the vibrations get set higher and I have an extra pep in my step as I stride through the door.

"Amy!" I scream as I jump on her back, as we go into my room. "Tell me everything. Start from the beginning!" She says, tossing me on to my seat and I smile at her widly. "I already told you everything!" I protest. "So, I wanna see your face when you tell me he fingered you. And you gave him head! Oh you little freak!" She says all too loudly and I shush her. "People can still hear you know?! And I know right - we should have put money on this dare. But I'm not retelling you everything." I insist, folding my arms across my chest. "Ugh fine. At least tell me about the club?" She pouted, poking out her lips, that look freshly swabbed with lipgloss. "It was a BDSM club. I was approached, provoked, then saved." I said, squinting at her.

"Like the one downtown?" She asks curiously. Did everyone know about the club but me ? What the hell? I couldnt get too angry because the vibrations between my legs kept me blushing. I nodded angrily and she smirked, "We should totally go tonight!" She insist and I swallow hard. Well I wasnt banned from the premises so why not? "Sure. Are you going as a sub?" I ask, sitting in my chair. Her eyes widen and she makes a girly squeal. "Using acronyms already?"  

"It wasnt dumbass, now answer the question." I demand and cross my arms. "Well I'll have you know - I may go as a switch. Depends on who approaches me." She says with a shrug. "Have you done this before?" I ask her. "A few times. I only like being a Domme to a female though. I cant do with those ball squeezer things. Grosses me out." She says, wrinkling her nose up and turning away. "Would you make me your little sub?" I ask her- I was far too aroused to control the erotic noise in my own voice. This was my best friend for crying out loud. "Only if you want. Then I can get payback from your little celebration at my house." She says with a wink. I was glad that we could talk like this and still be cool. Like I said- shes my best friend. "We can let loose tonight. Straight after work. I presume you still have more Victorias Secret Lingrie." She says and I nod. "I have to go to a meeting at 1 then I'll be free." I indulge and then shoo her out my room. "And I look forward to playing with you, pet." She says dramatically and I let out a whoop of laughter. Only her.

As 1 o'clock rolled in, my legs were weak and my orgasm was wavering in and out. My juices were dripping down my thigh and I struggled to wipe them without being noticed. I sat in the meeting room, my legs clenched together and naughty visions flying in and out my mind. My beautiful boss boyfriend emerged from the door with a group of men all chuckling about who knows what. He gives me a brief glance before walking to the head of the table. All the men who were clearly attractive took a seat. A few looked back at me and I blushed then looked down at my soon-to-be-written-notes .

Elliot sat back in his seat, rubbing his chin and then I noticed a small remote. I gulped and went to cross my legs but he gave me a stern look that said "Dont you dare" . Another man stood to begin a powerpoint and Elliot watched attentively, while I tried to pay attention. I couldnt stop looking at the remote in his hand. After about 15 minutes, I relaxed and fully averted my attention to the screen. "50 Shades Night. Lovers of the book and BDSM can come out, it's a great scene for roleplay." The man said convincingly. "Hm, what do you think Ms. Banks?" Elliot surprisingly asked me. The whole room, turned to face me and I blushed the color of my hair.