The ambulance stopped infront of Tyler's house. The medics ran out of the vehicle, one of them was holding a large bag.

The two people entered Tyler's house and I ran after them. However my dad walked out and stopped me from entering.

~
An hour passed since the incident. The medics said that there was no serious damage to Tyler's body and health. They did however ask if we wanted him to be taken to the hospital or if we would look after him.

The medics also asked how this happened and called the police. I was the only one who had the slightest bit of information.

"Someone attacked him. I have my theory who it was." I was sitting down in my kitchen. A police officer was asking series of different questions. He jotted down my previous answers and looked up at me.

"And who may that be?"

"Well, the only person who was in his house was his dad."

"That's a serious accusation, are you sure it wasn't anyone else?" I aggressively stood up from the chair and slammed my fist on the table.

"I'm sure! I mean the clues were there!" The officer stared at me with pure bewilderment.

"What clues are you talking about mister Mellet?"

"I'm talking about the way he acts around his father," I started, and only then did I really realise what was going on, why he always acted tense around his dad, why he never wanted to show his body, and most importantly I realised that this was a normal thing that happened to Tyler. Well, maybe he never got knocked out like this, but he was still being abused.

"Hello? Mister Mellet?" I snapped back into reality when the officer called out.
"What else?"

"You don't need anymore evidence. Trust me."

"I'm afraid I can't just do that."

"Then I'm afraid that you're letting a dangerous man run around free." And with that he left.

"They said that they'll keep us informed on the case." My mum spoke and sat down in the chair infront of where I was just sitting.

"But I already know who did it."

"Troye-"

"No! Listen to me! It's Tyler's dad, he's been fucking abusing him right under your fucking noses!"

"Troye!" I hurried up the stairs to the guest room where Tyler layed. He was no longer unconscious, instead he was laying facing the ceiling with the faintest of smiles on his face. Sage was sat next to him, his hand in hers.

"How long has he been up?"

"He just woke up." Sage looked up at me, she had the expression of pain and anger on her face.
"That fucker is going to pay! I swear I would have never have guessed it was his dad!"

"How do you know?" I sat down next to her.

"Ty told me. I guess you figured that out from what I could tell."

"We need to tell the police that he admitted who did this!"

"How about I do that and you stay here with him." She stood up without a second glance and left me alone with Tyler. I placed my hand on his, I weaved my fingers though his and with my other hand I softly rubbed circles onto the back of his hand.

"How are you feeling?"

"Honestly, I feel like shit. But on the other hand I feel good. Maybe the police didn't catch him but I'm sure my mum will."