7.

"No further questions, please do as your told. It's sound like your with a bunch of 5 years olds. Also Mockingjay, you'll be staying with the Avengers. It would make sense if you would." Fury said.

The 4 of them head back to the tower. Captain America and Black Widow have a mission file that they need to work on. So they stayed in them lounge and began to work on the file.

"If HYDRA really went down, then why would we have traces of their old bases? All that we nee to do is sweep them out, and get rid of them. HYDRA is going to become the worlds problem. And they'll trail everything back to us." She declared. "Captain you would have the next call. Morse, do you have the locations?" Natasha asked.

"Hold on sweetie. We ca start in New York, then work our way out. It's DC, Denver, Puerto Rico and Brazil. Each have at least 4 bases each." She said.

"You two take Brazil and Puerto Rica, me and Natasha will take Denver, DC and NYC. We leave tomorrow." He announced.

"Roger that." They all say.

Natasha clears up, with the help Steve. They couldn't help but look at each other occasionally. Until their eye met and small smirks appeared on each of their faces.

"Hey, Wanna head downstairs for some training?" She asked. "Could let of some steam, and plus, I haven't really beaten anything in a king time." She chuckled.

"What makes you think that you can beat me?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Spar and we'll see."

Natasha put the boxes away and went up to her room. She dressed appropriately for training. Shorts and white tank top, with ankle socks. She headed downstairs and saw him shirtless, wrapping tap around his hands. The putting on his shirt.

"Hey." She said.

"Ready?" He asked whilst gesturing toward the ring.

"You'd better be."