3

Steve ran into the café to see nothing. He switched on the lights to see the attackers on the floor and a pair of glasses. Just as he did that, he heard the back door close; and with no hesitation headed straight there.

This now was a pursuit. He chased her down the alleyway and they both wouldn't stop running.

"Have you got her?"

"In Pursuit! Only have one choice left!"

Steve threw his shield knocking her off her feet and plunge onto the floor.

"Target down." He panted.

Steve ran over to her and turned her over. He couldn't help but stare at her beauty. Her lips, nose, hair. Weird, isn't it? Love at first sight.

SHIELD came and took her away to the interrogation room and locked her there for the day, waiting until she woke up.

"Rogers, your on this one. No-one can handle girls like you do." Bruce chuckled.

Sharon glared at her with jealousy. The Widow was indeed more beautiful than her, herself. But Sharon knew. She knew her secret and Fury's one to. Just couldn't say.

"Actually I'll do interrogations." A voice said behind them.

They all turned around to see Phil Coulson standing there proudly at them.

"Fire away, she's awake."

They looked inside the room and saw her squint her eyes. And with that, he opened the door and closed it behind him.