recovery

chapter 3

Carmen's pov

"where am I?" i stuttered as i slowly opened my eyes. The last thing I remember was seeing a cage and Serena.

"Shes awake!!" A high pitched but light voice called from next to me, as it swiftly bent down to hug me.

"Serena where am I?" I asked a little more clearly.

" umm" she started " after that .. urm.. dust storm.. where you urm... and you passed out ... and .. yeah"

" so..."

" your In hospital" she finished. I slipped down in my pillows. I hate hospitals.

"so do I" agreed a voice i didn't recognise. I looked over and saw a dark haired olive skinned girl, staring in disgust at her plate of hospital food. her eye was bandaged but other than that she looked fine, but there was one other thing. she was alone.

"whats your name?" I asked her

"Mae"...."yours?"

"I'm Carmen and this is Serena" I replied " what happened to your eye?"

"I don't know exactly" she flipped her fringe out of her eyes" I just got really angry and then a stone shot up out of the ground and hit me in the eye" Mae said and shrugged.

"weird"

"umm" I heard Serena say next to me. " what school do you go to?"

" just about to start valley mere"

"what year?" Serena continued to question.

"nine"

"same as us!" I butted in, Mae was starting to look a little intimidated, but I knew how eny was.

At that moment a male docter walked in carrying a clipboard. he checked me over and then said that i was fit to go. while i was gathering my stuff I looked over at Mae."see ya at school!" I yelled

"yeah see ya" she chuckled.

And with that I left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's short again( I can't write long chapters!!)

please share what you think xx