Trying to dig in

*NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*

    I walked into school and did the normal routine. Go to my locker, get my books and go to homeroom. Sameen was in my homeroom so now i could really talk to her and we could actually be friends! When i got into homeroom i went to the back of the room where Sameen was. I sat right next to her. "Hey" i said. "Hey.." said Sameen. "Why dont you talk to people anymore? Why are you so like, anti-social. Dont take this the wrong way. I mean you deserve to have friends and stuff. Your wasting your life and whatever made you so dark inside, just talking about it makes everything better. Even though i've just 'hung out' with your for a hour yesterday, i just want to let you know you can tell me anything..." The bell rang before Sameen could repsond. I got up and walked out of class right when she did. Im trying to find out what happend to Sameen and i guess this is a good start. I saw Alyssa and gave her a hug. I went to my other classes and finally it was lunch. I had lunch with Sameen so we got our lunch together and sat at a table. My other friends from my other classes sat with me too and all of us were talking. Sameen was talking too. 5 minutes were left of lunch. I tried telling Sameen about my personal life so she could tell me about hers. "You know i've been to more than 5 different schools last year. Its honestly sucked. And everyone wouldnt accept me for who i was. So i waited until i went to a different school. And this is  the different school and i really like it. Everyones nice. So what about your life?" i said. "Me, and my life. They suck...  I've lost alot." Sameen looked like she was gonna cry or something so i just didnt ask what 'alot' was. Later on i asked her if she wanted to come over my house and she refused saying she had work. She said maybe next time. So now i've got to wait till next time to try and dig into her life and find out what happend. I liked Sameen, honestly. And no, you guys probably think im being her friend because i want to find out what happend to her. But no, i think Sameen is a really nice person that she just has to show.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guyss, this chapter wasnt the best but eh, whateverr. I LOVE grayson chance so i put a song by him thts kinda related to this chapter. Its called Waiting Outside the Lines. Waiting Outside the Lines is a song about getting over your troubles, fears, and anxieties. The main theme of the song is just to be confident and free! Its for Sameen, becuz she needs to get over her fears and just talk about wut happend in her past which you'll find out soon. Always comment vote & follow!

Maysoon <3