Surprise!

I woke up to an alarm on my phone. 6:00AM. I smiled. I got up early because i thought i should have extra time to do some makeup and go to school looking extremely pretty. And no, it was not because of the boy. I just felt the need of going to school looking really pretty. Thats all. I wore a white baggy type of top with a black cardigan with white stripes on the ends. I wore skinny jeans, gray/black flats and a black hujab. I put some mascara on and lipgloss that made my lips shine. I had about 30 minutes left to get to school so i went downstairs and toasted a bagel. I looked at my phone and remembered that i was texting Alyssa on how the boy looked and by accidently fell asleep on her. Oh well, i thought. I now had 15 minutes to get to school, so i decided to walk by Alyssa's, get her and then both of us could walk to school from her house.

                                            *At Alyssa's house*

I took and a deep breath and rang the doorbell. I texted Alyssa earlier telling her we should walk to school together and she agreed. A few seconds later Meloney answered the door and leaded me into the kitchen. Alyssa was sitting there eating chocolate chipped pancakes with a basket of all different kinds of fruits infront of her. "Ready to go?" said Alyssa, getting up. "Yup lets get going!" I said. While we walked to school i told Alyssa more about how he looked. She did'nt sound surprised or 'wow' or anything when i told Alyssa about him. It was like she new him. She was getting a plan ready in her head. Oh no, would she introduce me to him? Make him talk to me? I couldnt think of any of this, im over-reacting. When we got to school, i went straight to my locker to get my stuff. While i got my things, Alyssa was already at my locker searching for someone in the crowded hallway. When she saw the boy her eyes got kinda bigger. She gave a slight smile then it faded away. Weird, i thought. My heart was racing and i started getting nervous but i made it not look obvious. I think the boy was trying to walk towards me, but then Alyssa quickly put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. It looked like he was surprised.. I think he came here to talk to me? I just stood there with my jaw touching the ground. "Hey Jake! I havent seen you in forever!" said Alyssa. So his names Jake? Well, Jake didnt say anything, he just stood there. Looking at me. Alyssa just smiled. I was really pissed off, because Alyssa knew that was the boy i had a 1st day crush on. I just slammed my locker shut and walked off to homeroom. I tried so hard not to look back. I heard Alyssa scream Fatima, but i just ignored her. I kept walking, and when i got to homeroom i asked Mrs. Rogers if i could use the bathroom. I took the long way, and stayed in the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. I thought, obviously this has to happen to me. Obviously. I started walking to homeroom. The hallway was empty. Right when i got to homeroom, announcments were already on so there was no way Alyssa could talk to me. When announcements were done i quickly got out of homeroom and went to English. I made some new friends there, they were really nice and they were easy to talk to. I avoided Alyssa the whole day until she came to my locker when it was time to go. "Fatima!! Why are you ignoring me? What did i do?"  I was really pissed off now. "You knew that Jake guy, you knew i had a crush on him. You knew it was him. Thats why you purposely put your arms around him. Just for me to see and get all hurt. "  i said. She had a look on her face. I couldnt tell what it meant. She didnt say anything, and i didnt want to hear anything she said. I walked past a door next to where Alyssa and me had that conversation. And right there infront of that door stood Jake. I tried not to look at him and walk straight out of school. When i got home i just threw my bag on the bed and took a nice nap.

_____________________________________________________________________________

on the side is Fatimas outfit, this chapter wasnt rlly good and i honestly dont like it. Im trying to not hav a boy in it soo yeah he'll only come up on certain parts. im gona try puttin in some more parts of sameen soo keep reading! Im trying to finish this book because im getting sick of it so please when im done with this check out my other book when i write then. Vote, follow and comment pleasee!

-Maysoon<3